10 | Down For You

"Oh, you play guitar too?"

"Yeah, since twelve."

"How does it feel to be smart?"

"Just…normal?"

"Basketball is better."

"Nah, tennis is." 

Karina quietly watched the people surrounding her. 

"They are so loud." She said and shook her head. 

The singer laughed beside her. 

"That just means they are getting along." 

This the second time that Karina's friends and Winter's have merged together. But this time, they are complete. And surprisingly, it didn't even take a day for the awkwardness to vanish. 

If you could even call it awkwardness. 

Because as soon as they introduced themselves to each other, they immediately started becoming loud. Minju and Mark are talking about guitars, Ningning keeps asking about Ten's intelligence, Giselle and Lucas are fighting about sports, while Ryujin and Yeji are just casually talking to each other. 

Karina and Winter are left alone in their own world. 

Not that they're complaining, though.

"The weather is so annoying." Winter said while fanning herself with her collar. They're currently spending their time in the school's garden. "Last week, it was cold. Now, it's hot."

Karina chuckled. "Then take off your flannel." 

Winter looked at her, smirking a bit. 

"Just the flannel?"

"Winter!"

"I'm kidding." The singer chuckled before taking off her black flannel, leaving her with just a white shirt. "Ah, there we go." 

Karina took a handkerchief from her bag, wiping the sweat on Winter's forehead. "You get really sweaty." 

"You noticed?" Winter smiled. "I do get sweaty a lot."

"Why don't you bring your own handkerchief?"

"I tend to forget bringing one." She shrugged. "Sometimes, I'll just leave it somewhere and it gets lost. So I never tried to bring one again." 

Karina looked at her, before looking at the handkerchief she's holding.

'Well…I don't mind bringing one for her.' 

"I'm feeling sleepy." Winter muttered, leaning her head back on the tree behind them. 

"You can sleep." Karina said to her, before patting her own shoulder. "Come here." 

Winter obliged, placing her chin on Karina's shoulder. "Is it okay?"

"We still have thirty minutes before the vacant time ends. You can take a nap. I'll wake you up later." 

The singer nodded, swiftly wrapping her arm around Karina's waist so it wouldn't be uncomfortable. She buried her face on Karina's neck, sneakily giving it a light kiss before she closed her eyes. 

Karina decided to browse on her phone while her one hand is on Winter's head, supporting it from falling down.

Meanwhile…

"Genuine friends, my ass." Ningning snorted while staring at the two. "They literally look like couples there. Look at Karina, she's too caring! She wasn't even like that whenever I tell her I'm sleepy!"