i. description & thank you

D E S C R I P T I O N

All Avery Carter wants is to do well enough in school so she can graduate and move somewhere far, far away and never have to return to her small hometown of Brynhaven, a place where nothing ever happens and where dreams are always crushed.

And then Noah Sanchez and his broken family move to town.

They're new, and they stand out, and Avery decides she wants nothing to do with any of them. Of course, life's path doesn't always respect the decisions of those who walk it.

Maybe that's a good thing.

(or, a story in which a boy and a girl fall in love, and discover a few things about themselves along the way)

T H A N K  Y O U

Thank you guys so much for choosing to read! I've been working on (read: thinking about) this story for months, and I've grown rather fond of it, and I'm really excited to hear what y'all think :)

uh. One thing: if you've read Resisting The Player and liked that -- which, thank you <333 -- please know that (in my opinion XD) I've grown at least a little bit as a writer, and that this book is... so different from that one. Just a heads-up, in case you followed me because you read and liked RTP :)

(first chapter of this book should be here soon!!)

~ naomi