"Okay fine," I said. I was a bit upset that Taehyung didn't tell me about this but guess I'll just have to go with it.

For the rest of the time until I was set to perform, me and Taehyung just hung out talking about random stuff while sipping on some light wine and having refreshments. 

While we were talking, someone suddenly spoke into the mic. "Hello everyone, glad you could all be here tonight. We have some special artists here tonight. Give them a hand."

People started clapping, looking all around wondering who could be the people the announcer was talking about. 

"For this first number we have Jeon Jungkook." He said. The people clapped once more. The announcer went back to his drum stand with the rest of the band on stage. Yeah, there was a whole live band playing and everything, of course, fancy as hell.

Taehyung pushed me towards the stage giving me a thumbs up. "You'll do great!" He whispered loudly.

I smiled nervously, walking towards the stage. Once I was there I adjusted the microphone stand, getting ready to sing. 

I looked at the crowd who had almost all their eyes on me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 'Come on Jungkook, you can do this. If you don't have confidence, fake it until you feel it' I said to myself.

The music started playing a jazzy tune. I tried to make myself look brave and confident. I started to sing the first song 'Get you alone' by Baekhyun, trying to get more sweeped up in the mood as I sang. I was feeling more confident by the minute. This was going well so far. 

Jin POV

I really didn't want to be here. My brother and I had to come to this stupid party because our dad wanted to introduce us to his lame business colleagues for some reason.

My brother didn't like it either but dealt with it a lot more maturely than I did. 

I was basically spending the whole night taking all the free food I could get. 

My brother came and checked on me. "Hey Jin, liking the party?" 

"No, see the look on my face? This is the face of pure boredom." I said pointing to my face.

"Oh come on Jin, stop being so dramatic." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling it down. "Even though you don't want to be here, you should at least pretend to enjoy it."

"But I'm not." I said, dead serious.

"Jin, just give it a chance."

"Jimin, I don't want to. At least not now, you know how dad's business is. It's all high end lifestyle and shit. All these people are probably snobs."

"Well you won't know that if you don't talk to anyone." Jimin sighed. "Look, if you really don't want to talk to anyone then you can just hang out with me, okay?" Jimin said, patting my shoulder.

"Okay." I said, smiling slightly. 

About 5 minutes later, Jimin got a call. He talked to someone for a minute before hanging up. "Sorry bro, that was dad, he said he wants me for a minute. I'll be right back." Jimin said, waving to me as he left.

Well great, I'm alone again. 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the wine table grabbing a small glass and drinking it.