Part 12

Elizabeth Keen POV

I didn't know what to think. Why would he say someone who isn't alive... Unless he is alive.

Timeskip

Still Keen's POV

"Hey Mr. Kaplan, I have to ask... well I don't really know how to say this without sounding crazy... ummm can you get the 'secret' cameras footage you put in my house."

And surprisingly she said yes.

Timeskip

Elizabeth Keen POV STILL

I just got the file sent to my laptop from Kaplan, but I'm scared to open it. What if Reddington was helping Dembe and it was all a ruse. What if Dembe wasn't real and I'm going crazy. And after an hour of my mind racing with thoughts like that I finally opened the file.

After Reading The File

NO FUCKING WAY!!! No way, they got to Dembe.

I'm furious about this!!!!!

Calls Gina

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE YOU BLACKBALLING, BLACKMAILING PSYCHOPATH!!!! MY TEAM OF PEOPLE WILL GET YOU!!!

"Oh is this a threat? Haha I'm laughing, if Tom can't kill me, what would you do. Huh, oh yeah NOTHING!!!

"I thought you would say something like that. Look outside your door."

Now, I don't where she lives, but I know the general facility of where she lives, so when she stepped out her apartment I know where she lives, but just in case...

GINA'S POV

NO WAY SHE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE!?!?! RIGHT??? Maybe I should sto... Wait that is what she wants you to think so sneakily I go to open the door, but by the time I realize it was a trap it was to late, I got framed by Agent Keen.

Prison Timeskip

After a few weeks in prison I get a phonecall from Agent Keen herself.

"Still think I can't find whatever the hell I want, and oh yeah this isn't where you're going to die. You're going to die by my husband."

Author's Note: sorry for the pause in updating this, but I had really bad writer's block for this chapter. Hope it worth the wait.