Was everything going to fail..

Was all his hardwork.. going to go into shambles..

With his whole body rolled with rage he crushed the phone with the grip of his hands. The pressure of it all crushed it into pieces as it fell on the floor.

He glanced back at the woman who laid half-naked on the floor. ' shit.. shit, shit.. ' ran cursed underneath his breath as he slammed the broken pieces onto the floor.

Everything was a mess..

Ran knew what he had to do.. and it'd be troublesome for the police. It'd be a dead-end for everything.

Naoto sighed but he jolted up, " His phone was still in contact, quickly track the last location of the call.." Naoto tossed his phone to the secretary.

" We might be able to catch the person who committed the murders. " His voice shouted as he pointed to the secretary.

Ran walked upstairs as he filled the suitcase with clothing and money. He hadn't had time to properly get rid of the evidence but he knew how he'd get rid of all suspicions.

As he closed the suitcase he grabbed some rope along with it and began pulling the suitcase down the steps as the wheels ran against the women floors.

Once he reached the bottom he stopped and looked at the unconscious woman. She laid bruised as he kneeled down and loomed over her.

His eyes cold with his cold hands ran over her cheek, he admired her.. he loved her.. but he hated seeing how she'd always disobey him. Digging into his pocket he grabbed a pill in a ziplock bag. It was a small white pill and he placed it in her mouth forcing her to swallow it.

" Now you won't have the kids of those men.. that's why.. I killed them for you.." he leaned in closer to her as he placed his lips onto hers. Giving her a very dry kiss on the mouth.

Ran placed his hands on the woman as he lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder, her front was facing his back as her head hung low. Using another hand to grab the suitcase filled with necessities that he'd use for later use.

Wrapping his hands around the handle he walked out of the house. The car was in the driveway as he walked to the car.

The sun was still setting as his eyes caught up with the setting sun the pinkish sky shading the pathway as their shadows stood still.

The view was splendid as ran walked to the car and opened the door. He placed the girl into the backseat as he tied her down.

Closing the door he went to the other side of the car and unlocked the door. Putting the suitcase in the passenger's seat.

He walked back to his house and threw the light at the house since he had already covered it in lighter fluid.

" Bye mom n dad, it was nice killing you..you'll be in a very warm place for life.."

Ran waved as he walked to the car and was in the mirror how his ' house ' was burning.

Opening the door to his car he sat in the driver's seat and started the car. The engine began to start as he drove off.

" We found the location, and we're sending a police batch!" Naoto grabbed his coat and badge getting ready to exit the office.

Sato shortly followed behind him as she went to get a few more officers at the scene.

While everybody was rushing to the scene ran was relaxing on the road currently escaping his scene. The music began to play through the car as Ran's Eyes focused on the road.

Passing by the dropbox, a security guard stopped him as he rolled down his window.

" Hello sir, are you checking in, visiting, or signing up.." the woman in the booth asked as Ran looked her in her eyes.

" Visiting," he stated as a smile appeared on his face. The woman looked back at him as she chewed on her lip.

" Alright, we've got a cabin available it's In route A-13." She pointed in the direction as Ran began to pull his money out of his wallet.

Passing the woman the money she gently grabbed it placing it in the deposit box. "Can't wait to see you again ♡ " he shared his charm with the woman.

She gave him the key as she had a tented blush on her face; Ran's charm made her ignore the woman in his backseat.

The security guard opened the gate as the man slipped through the gate. As he went over the bump it made the body in the back seat jump.

Her back turned as everything struck a nerve in her back. Ran began talking to himself ranting about how the women were such 'sluts' and how they'd fuck anything with two legs and a dick in between it.

The woman in the back let out a groan as ran looked in the mirror, she was slowly gaining conscience and he hadn't wanted her to at least for a few more minutes he hadn't even moved in properly.

Pressing his foot on the gas as it pumped into the car, he was rushing to get toward the cabin he was assigned.

The cabin was far in the back where people hadn't even seen. There were no parking lots only the grassy area which lead to the cabin.

When he had arrived he stopped the car beside the cabin and went to pick up (name). Unlocking the car door he went to her side and pulled her out of the car. She was dragged out as her legs still damaged ran on the clean grass now being painted with blood.

Ran cursed as he dragged the woman up the small steps; Her body brushing against it getting some blisters in her leg.

Bringing the woman upstairs into the empty bed, as he placed her on the bed. Propping her against the headboard as he tied her down.

It wasn't like the chains he had previously had but it would have to do for the time being. Her arms were tied to the hook on underneath the bookshelf.

He backed away from the woman looking at his masterpiece and smiled.

" we're finally safe..."

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall