You Jia was also dumbfounded. She had participated in a lot of variety shows, but it was really the first time to get pitted like this.

How could the program team tell the guests there is no mission, and let the guests figure it out themselves?

Isn't this just a leisure traveling?

How come it is more like an adventure show?

The time had come to the afternoon, even if the program team assigned the mission card to Wei Bei and You Jia at this time, they would not be able to complete the mission.

Obviously, Wei Bei was irritated by the pit set up by the program team. He simply broke the jar and said directly: "Well, since your program team is not benevolent, then don't blame me for not being cooperative! This mission, we won't do it!"

You Jia also echoed: "We won't do it!"

The director gave a light cough and couldn't help but remind: "But today's mission is also related to tomorrow's mission. If you don't do it..."

"Can your program group be more humane?!" Wei Bei was going crazy.

Ye Zexi couldn't hold back, he broke into an uncontrollable laugh.

The laughter was a bit loud, and Wei Bei heard it, and walked over in an imposing manner, pretending to be looking for Ye Zexi to settle the score.

Ye Zexi hurriedly waved for mercy.

But Wei Bei just didn't listen.

Ye Zexi was chased by Wei Bei and ran for a lap. He really didn't want to run, so he hid behind He Jinyun, grabbed He Jinyun's shirt with one hand, and put the other hand on He Jinyun's shoulder, asking for help: "Teacher He, help me!"

The distance between the two suddenly got close, and Ye Zexi's palm was warm, pressing it on his shoulder, with a high sense of existence.

He Jinyun glanced at the hands on his shoulders without leaving a trace, and stretched out his arms to protect Ye Zexi behind him in an absolute protective posture.

Then he smiled and said to Wei Bei in front of him: "Alright, stop making trouble."

Wei Bei made an akimbo: "I also need to talk to you too! Teacher He, are we still friends? You two have known of the hidden missions for a long time, and you don't know to remind us!"

The corner of He Jinyun's mouth curved up, and he smiled like a spring breeze: "But there are only two suites, and Zexi said he wants to stay in one. Also, we are not in the same group."

The meaning couldn't be more obvious.

Wei Bei was so angry that he scratched his hair: "I knew that something was wrong in the morning! I even asked Director Zhang! He told me so surely that there was no pit, so I believed him! As a result—"

"Rather than being angry here, you should hurry to finish the mission." Director Zhang was being amused on the side, and couldn't hold back but to stab the other with another knife of reality.

You Jia suddenly felt some pain in her chest, she had put her trust in Director Zhang in the morning! She also helped Director Zhang persuade Wei Bei, but she didn't expect that she was actually digging hole for herself and her teammate, and led her teammate to jump down the hole without hesitation.

"The program group is really good at playing!"

It was true that the program group was playing the guests.

At this point, Wei Bei and You Jia could only do the missions.

Maybe Director Zhang felt a little guilty, so he compensated Wei Bei and You Jia.