chapter8

puro na lang kasi yuki so ngayon si ice naman

****

(ICE pOv)

That woman shes unpredictable.she's the only person who has the guts to shout at me even my parents didn't do it to me.

*smiles*

though she gave me headaches

still that girl is unbelivable.she's the only person that makes me smile again.

sh*t whats happening to me?! I'm smiling without any reason?!I feel stupid .

Wait a second.

did I hear it correctly?!she had a bestfriend!?

theres nothing wrong about having a bestfriend!but heck!

her bestfriend is fucking guy!

I'm not jelous or something its just.just. forget it!

I shouldn't feel this! I don't care bout her! but why do I need to bring her in my company?!

tsk.!

heck I'm now doing things that I'm not used to do.!I can't control my own body as if it has its own mind.

(author:sa isip isip ni chase habang ginugulo ang buhok nya actualy nasa loob sya ng opisina nya at palakad lakad lang...)

when she's around I feel nervous and happy.I don't know why!I don't know this kind of feelings its new to me. ughh!!! I feel excited with the tought that she's wit everytime I thought she will be with me again me again.

I'M a DEVIL MAFIA BOSS but because of that woman I'm being like this.

***

(black wood university)

Im waiting for her here outside at the front gate .standing infront of my car with my sunglases so its not to hard for me to look around and I do really  hate attentions!

I'm being impatient right at this moment I'm not overeacting or something its just that I've been  waiting for her here for two  f*ck*n hours!for petes sake!!!

5 more minutes if she doesn't show up .she'll be dead!!!

I heared her voice I smile secretly.I automaticaly turn just to see her laughing with a fuk*n guy!

huh!!and that man do really have the guts to kiss her forehead?!

with what I saw my mind turns blank. all I want to do right now is to punch that bastard!!

I go where they are standing and grab her arm.I punch this bastard infront of me. he automaticaly lie down at the ground with his nose bleeding...

I left him liying at the floor and face this girl and drag her inside the car.

*SILENCE*

When I  look at her.shes just silent.

I don't know what happened,all I know is that I'm angry seeing her kissed by other guy or being with another man..

sh*t!!!whats happening to me?!!!

****

COLDLJ