and i still love you .

Y'all asked and I deliver so enjoy.

Taehyung smiles widely running towards the door when he heard the car roar from outside , he pull the door open and his smile grow bigger when he see his baby running towards him almost tumble over because of the school backpack and lunchbox he was holding ..

Tae bend down opening his arms widely for the little one to jump on .

"Mama!"..the little boy call out smiling as he buried his face into his mama neck and Tae eyes went wide when he felt tears against his neck .

"Hey baby , why are you crying ?baby talk to mama"...he call out softly nodding in acknowledge to the teacher who just drop the boy as the said lady drives away from the house .

He pick the boy up entering their house before jamming their house door and settle the boy down in his laps as he take a seat on one of the couch inside the not so big but elegant living room .

"Why are you crying love ?"..he ask softly wiping the little one tears which keep flowing down rapidly.

The boy look up at him with his little doe eyes which always remind him of someone he was meant to forget about .

"Kookie saw baba but baba don't come home with kookie "..the boy cries loudly fisting tae's shirt in his hold and the male sighs edibly as he mentally get ready for a very stressful day he was about to have .

His son, Jungkook once came home from kindergarten when he was four years old , crying all about how he saw his baba but the said male told him he'd come back for him and his mama later and that day , Tae thought maybe he shouldn't have show little Jungkook his papa pictures then .

Because that didn't stop , it happens almost every week either two days or one day in a week , the boy always claim he speak with Jungkook.

Taehyung really would have believe the boy if Jungkook's didn't die right in his own arms almost six years ago and if he wasn't the one who actually gave his body out to gang members who miraculously show up at his doorstep that certain night .

And he remembered how jimin also happened to arrived at his house almost instantly after the gang left with Jungkook's body .

He was left with no choice but to explained everything to his bestfriend .

Jungkook closet friends hang around him for months when they found out he was pregnant with their leader child .

They support him through the  months , going out and in through windows , one of them bought a new house for him when he was six months pregnant .

They stick around him so much but month after little Jungkook was born they all disappeared , it was like they never existed in the first place .

Now :

"But if baba tell you he'd come then wait patiently for him Koo"..Tae said softly but the boy push his hand away shaking his head .

"Bab said he would come but he didn't , baba lied ".. little Jungkook cry loudly making Tae sighs .

"Maybe baba is a bad ?"...Tae suggest earning him a glare from the boy who stop crying for a second .

"He is not bad, baba is just busy "... Jungkook murmured not liking the idea of Tae calling his baba bad .

Tae smiles sadly .

"Then why are you crying love ?"..he ask watching the boy wipes his cheeks harshly .

"Kookie understand okay Mama , but I want baba okay "...the boy continue to cry hugging his mama neck tightly while Taehyung bite his lips harshly to block the loud sob planning to escape his lips .