author's note

Heyy!!!! I hope you all are keeping well.

This is a gesture of gratitude from me to my constant readers (I now remember all of you❤️❤️) for stopping by to read my fanfictions and even sharing your feedbacks. I'm glad you like them (or so you say.) In any case, I love writing these stories for everyone who's reading them, including myself.

I'm on my way to two hundred readers and knowing I started from zero (as everyone, obviously), it feels good. It was a pure instinctive, impulsive act to open Wattpad and instead of reading any story like I always did, I started writing one. Only brightwin know what possessed me that day.

'You, me, the little things' is a collection of brightwin short stories and one shots or you can call it a series..I don't know. Expect randomness and disorder and no certain pattern. I hope this space would be a lot of fun. So look forward to it?

Meanwhile, read my other stories too if you haven't already. Check them out on my profile.

Happy reading and if you like, tell your friends so they can read it too.

Let's keep supporting our loves in their upcoming projects. Take time to process things. In the end, we all want brightwin to shine and achieve their dreams, don't we?

🐺🐰🤍💚