River..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

*****************************************

Shiro finally released her hand as they stepped out onto one of the decks. Leaving her to keep the door open while he stepped out first and grabbed his bag that he left on a table when hurrying to her room. 

"Hold on to this" Shiro simply ordered as he shoved his bag towards her, letting her finally step out from the doorway. 

Katie held her own, the bag was heavy and did shake her weight a bit but she soon hugged it like it was a huge teddy bear and walked along with it without any problems. Shiro finally reloading his second gun he had to put away to catch her earlier and stood leaning against the thin wood of the wall. Sliding along once he was almost done and flinching as gunfire started raining down towards him proving that one of those all in black guys were standing in awaiting somewhere around the corner. 

Sending a quick glance and seeing the guy on the deck above, keeping an mostly birds eye view over the deck they stood on and happily raining bullets down towards them. Forcing Shiro to start sliding back towards Katie who stood in awaiting  while her eyes grew wide over the bullet holes filling along the wall where Shiro head once were and moving closer and closer to his head direction. 

Shiro calmly reloading still and not giving it much thought as he was starting to get use to everything trying to kill him. Mostly with guns and making bullets no longer make him so jumpy as it does to other's. He only froze when Katie grabbed at his shirt and yanked him towards her, saving his life as a new bullet hole formed where he once was standing. He'd be a dead man if Katie did grab him in time and that pissed him off ever so slightly. 

His own fear and shock being swallowed down as he glanced to the bullet hole that almost had his own brains staining it before glancing down to Katie very tightly gripping hand on his chest. Gently sliding her hand to his shoulder instead as he pulled his other gun and lifted his perfectly reloaded one. 

His confidence building up before he leaned against the corner and shot back at the gun who almost killed him. Katie keeping a few steps away but following after him as he started walking about, shooting back at the guys. Killing the first one before starting a shoot out with the next one and soon killing him too. Third one popped out of no where but Shiro slight anger and good aimed soon took him down in two shots. 

Reaching the edge of the boat, the fire really burning about the boat now and making him hurry to a bit of railing where the fire wasn't too close to. Turning back to the younger women who was currently poking at a bullet hole in the pillar, almost getting her finger stuck as the weight in his bag shifted ever so slightly without much warning. 

"Are you all right?" Shiro worriedly asked, wondering if she was in shock or something. 

"Does a shoot out happen in every main adventure? It's rather exiting, scary but still a bit of fun" Katie muttered back a little dazed over the whole thing, feeling like it was some wild book she was reading instead of real life. She's never been involved with a shoot out before but it happened so quick and Shiro moved like it was more instinct than skilled. Everyone was so breath taking, even if she was scare for her life right now. 

"Okay, your mental side might have taken an hit through all that" Shiro frowned, concern clear in his eyes as he prayed to any god that she hasn't turned crazy on him. 

"I'm all right, Takashi. Are you okay? I think you were sick of all the killing and death, I forced you to use those guns of yours" Katie answered with a soft smile, shuffling over and still tightly hugging his bag. Concern in her own eyes with a mixture of guilt since she knew he was meant to be running from all the blood shed of his past.