Preparing A Prank

Arriving in school early the next day to set up for the big prank, Stiles sneaked into the principal's office and swiped the keys from the desk.

As quiet as a mouse, he hurried himself over to the coach's office and unlocked the door before pushing it open with a slight squeak.

Searching the desk, he spotted Finstock's beloved whistle and then proceeded to fill it with cotton wool, chuckling to himself as he moved on to the clipboard. Picking the wooden object up, he unclipped the piece of paper that was currently there, and repeated his actions with the whole pile of clipboards. He replaced the sheet of paper with another, only instead of their line up sheet, it was a picture of Finstock dressed as a woman.

He had found the picture once before while snooping around the office, and had seen the label underneath, which read...

Drinking night; Note to self, never again!

Stiles knew that they would all be getting these clipboards, and couldn't help but laugh at the thought of the entire Lacrosse team seeing it.

After finishing up in the office, he moved on to Finstock's classroom and the first thing he did was loosen the wheels on his chair. Once again he couldn't hold back his laughter when thoughts of what would happen when the coach sat down, filled his head.

Making sure that the wheels were definitely loose, he moved on to the chalk board. He grabbed the chalk that was resting on the little wooden plank at the bottom of the board, he picked them all up and hid them before replacing the chalk with candy sticks. This one was sure to leave him both confused and embarrassed.

The last thing he did in the classroom before leaving was log into Finstock's school account, which he had no problem doing after accidentally seeing the man type in the password. Once in the account, he changed the desktop picture from a picture of a football to a picture of a naked Shrek. He felt that would make Finstock blow his mind for sure.

After adding the finishing touches, he made a quick exit and sat in the school yard waiting for the bell to ring. It wouldn't be long until it did since he had passed most of the time by setting everything up. Finally, after what seemed like forever, school began.

Since Scott was no where to be found, he met up with Isaac instead and they headed to the boys locker room. Stiles was trying his hardest to remain calm and not burst into a fit of laughter just by thinking about how close Finstock was to falling for his pranks.

As soon as they got through the door, Stiles heard the familiar sound that he had been waiting for....

"STILINSKI!!!!" Finstock yelled from inside his office.

Isaac was almost on the floor in stitches as he realised what his friend had done. Probably the most hilarious thing ever to him.

Stiles just stood there, looking at Isaac with a huge grin on his face. One thing was for sure....

He couldn't wait until Finstock blew into that whistle.