And then she knocks again a few seconds later.

And again.

Because nobody's answering.

"Ok I'm leaving.", I state and spin on my heel, just as the door swings open.

There's a girl stood there with a disgusted look on her face, a frown tugging at her lips. The girl is all to familiar to both Mya and I.

"Hey...Lani...", Mya mutters and gives an awkward but adorable smile.

"Who invited you two?", Lani questions, still guarding the doorway.

"Uh- Well I-", Mya begins, but I cut her off by snapping back, "Who are you to ask? Are you the bouncer or something?"

"Well, home wreckers usually aren't liked enough to be invited to parties, you should know all about it (y/n)."

"Me? How the fuck am I a home wrecker? I don't see how it's my fault that Suna doesn't want your sorry ass.", I roll my eyes and shove past her, pulling Mya in with me and ignoring Lani's scoffing.

I hate that bitch.

Still holding onto my arm tightly, Mya mumbles, "Where do you think they'll be?"

"Who?", I glance at her.

"Osamu and...Suna.", she looks over her shoulder.

"I'll help you find them. And don't mind Lani honestly, she won't do anything to you. I wouldn't let that happen.", I jokingly square up and Mya laughs a little.

"Okay, thanks (y/n)." she smiles and loosens up a bit.

We walk through the living room and past the kitchen, then go outside where we see a rather large shed like thing with red light pouring through the windows.

I approach the door first, pushing it open and being met with the faces of Suna, Osamu, Atsumu, Kita, and Aran.

Mya hesitantly lets go of my arm when she sees Osamu open his arms for her, and soon goes to sit with him. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her body close.

Looks like they hit it off. That's my girl.

I take a seat next to Suna. I wanted more than anything to sit with Atsumu, but since I have to maintain this girlfriend act, that wasn't possible.

The boys continue conversing, with Osamu and Mya occasionally having their own little moments of teasing or flirting with each other.

This is so bland. What would make this more...exciting?

"Hey, you look pretty.", Suna whispers in my ear as he pulls me onto his lap and starts to play with my fingers.

Shit.

"Thanks.", I mutter back.

"You're still mad baby?", he rests his head on my shoulder and I shrug him off.

"No Suna."

"Call me Rintarou."

"Okay, no Rintarou. Happy?"

He groans a little and then gently pushes me off his lap, stands up, and grabs my hand.

"We'll be back.", he says to the others and takes me out of the shed.

Once he closes the door, he turns to face me with a frown.

"Tell me what I did, so I can fix it."

"I'm not mad at you."

"Then why are you being so cold?"

"When was I ever not? This shit's boring.", I turn around and begin walking away.