Eight

Peniel's POV

I can't believe Sungjae interrupted our 'romantic' moment. He's such a jerk, and I can't even do anything about it!

"Nerd, what were you doing at Seolhyun's?" Asked Sungjae. "Were you making out? If yes, invite me. I have six girls that—"

"Yes, we were." I said bluntly, though it wasn't the entire truth. "And you don't have to put your nosy nose in the way."

That definitely caught him off guard. Then, a text message came from my makeup artist. She rarely texted me, so it must be important.

Peniel, in this drama, you will have to cheat on Seolhyun. You know Miss A Suzy? Yes, she's the one.

Okay. That definitely caught me off guard. Suzy? She's the one? Oh, I just dated Seolhyun and now I have to cheat on her? In a drama?

The next day, I went to our filming site and found Suzy. I've gotta admit, she was beautiful. So.. Angel-like.

From one angle, she looked like Seolhyun. From another angle, she looked just like Suzy. But, Seolhyun is still the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

"Oh," said Suzy, getting up. "You must be Peniel. I'm Suzy. I also heard that you're also going to debut in BTO—" I closed her mouth as Seolhyun closed in.

Of course, it wasn't time to tell Seolhyun about my little secret with BTOB. And Sungjae. And I didn't want her to find out that I was actually lying to her.

"Penie— Oh." She stopped moving. There was curiosity written all over her face. I was about to run away and cry, until I got an brilliant idea—if Suzy didn't ruin it.

"Oh," I said. "Seolhyun. This is Suzy. She's new in our drama. I have to.. I have to cheat on you. With her."

Seeing there was some kind of urgency in my voice, Suzy received my message. "Yeah. This is one of the scenes."

"Well," said Seolhyun, "okay. And also, it's really nice to meet you, Suzy. And how will you meet Peniel in this drama again?"

Seolhyun's POV

"That," said Suzy, "is pretty much thanks to Sungjae. He's my best friend, and we had a party where Peniel was introduced to me."

I was burning. Both because of how casually Suzy said that and because he mentioned Sungjae.

Somehow, my heart ached for him. It's not love, it's a he's—my—friend—and—enemy kind of heart ache.

"Hello." Sungjae came in sight, wearing his stunningly weird long drama coat. "So, when are we starting?"

Today's film only required about five minutes of me. So, I was pretty much useless. Nonetheless, I did my part.

But, there was something unexpected. I almost slipped down and some sort of power prevented me from falling down and it also gripped me so tight that it was much, much painful than having a knife stabbed. Might as well just let me slip.

To be continued