Lottie and I both got parts in this new film, turns out we got cast as a couple. The casting director thought we had excellent sexual tension. She ditched the west end audition just did the one she already had the role in and she is currently living between London and LA getting her shooting days wrapped and getting on a plan before preforming on the stage and coming back.

She'd spend a few days in each city. She was staying with me when she was here. Rose was at the school in London and sometimes I would fly with Lottie to visit Rose. It was a busy schedule but it was working and I was glad to have her working with me again. Given the roles did bring back some feelings I pushed right down deep, deep down.

"Let's get ready to roll." The director told us. "I want to believe that you've been waiting months to do this. Your husbands are dicks. You hate them, you want to feel good. And let's go."

"Quiet on set... Rolling."

We began, bit my lip looking at her my eyes roaming her body that was hidden. "Are you just going to sit and watch me? Or make good on all those promises?" She asked with a smirk. I pulled the sheet off her. I felt kind of bad because she was completely exposed in front of all these people, the camera angles wouldn't show anything though. She reached up cupping my face and pulling me down to capture my lips.

This was our first kiss. Ever. On-screen and off-screen. And it was everything I've ever wanted and more. It was full of passion and want, it was desperate, her hands were in my hair deepening the kiss further. I flipped us over so she was straddling me I let my hands trace her body before she pulled away and looked at me.

"I believe that's one Promise fulfilled?" She nodded her fingers in the waist band of my shorts. I nodded and she pulled them down leaving me in just my pants and bralette. She kissed down my body and she rocked her hips, I bit my lip trying not to moan. This was a lot.

"Scarlett just let go, have fun with it. I know you're friends just pretend she's someone you want." "I'm not unwanted," Lottie says breaking character causing everyone to laugh. "Back at it girls."

She sucked on my neck right under my ear. "Take control, Scarlett." Was called. My shorts were no longer covering my scar I didn't want to flip us back over. I froze, I didn't really know what to do. I didn't want to offend her by touching her, I didn't want to expose my back. "Let's reset."

So we did. I laid under her, she was rocking her hips and I let out a moan, she leant into my ear and whispered. "now that's a sound I like." I pushed my hips up to meet hers. "Flip me over." "My back." "I'll cover it." The mic wouldn't pick the audio up because of how close we were and how quiet we were whispering to each other, it just looked like we were sucking at each others neck. "Trust me." She whispered pulling back to sit up. I rested my hands on her hips controlling her movements, she threw her head back with a moan. In that moment I flipped her over and she put her hand over the scar, it wasn't big, I just hated it. It was thick, but her hand would cover it. "Good, keep it going."

I kissed down her neck on her chest, down her torso before looking up at her, she had the bedsheets gripped in her hand and her head thrown back, I smirked and then pulled the sheet over my head. "CUT!" I came out and laid on her laughing because we just did all of that in front of people.

She was breathing heavily. "You good?" She nodded. "You sure?" She nodded pulling the sheet from beside us and wrapping herself in it before going to get her robe on.

--------------

I followed her off set when we were dismissed and to the trailers. "Hey, you okay?" "Mhm." She said opening her door, I followed her in. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I asked unsure. "No, nothing." "Then what is it?"

"I just need a cold shower." She said blushing. "So it wasn't a fake moan?" "I'm not playing this game." She went into her bathroom. "Don't be embarrassed, I definitely wasn't faking all of it," I tell her looking at the floor. "I should never have taken this job. Things just stopped being complicated." She turned the shower on. "Things don't have to get complicated," I say back to her. "Yeah, they do because- I - I have feelings for you but I can't have you." "Why?" "You have a kid. And I'm not good with kids." "You're amazing with Rose." "As your friend. Not as some women her mother is sleeping with." "You're more than that and you know it. This is why I never crossed the line with you." I tell her. "Because you mean too much to me to just be some girl." She held her robe closed. "I've been falling for you since the first day I met you. You're special." She pulled me in for a kiss. It got heated really quickly and I picked her up and put her on the tiny counter by her sink, standing between her legs she wrapped them around me.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this," I mumbled against her lips. I kissed her again and sucked on her neck making her moan. "Scar." She said rolling her head back. I undo her robe, wasting no time and taking my own off underwear off, putting her in the shower I pushed her against the wall.

"I thought you'd be more dominant in the bedroom." I teased her. "I'm a princess, what did you except." She said smiling. I slid my hand down her body to her core and she pushed her hips down causing friction. reattaching our lips I just went with the flow, giving in to her every want and need, and she didn't fail to help me out in return.

My Twin Flame | Scarlett Johanssonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें