Vanessa's P.O.V

We were walking up Calum's driveway, I was expecting Luke to knock but he just walked straight in and brang me in with him. "Nessssssa!" Jess yelled and ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Heeeeeey! I've missed you!" I say. "Missed you too beautiful." Jess was the sweetest. "How ya been?" I ask. "Fab! You?" "Glad to hear it, I'm great!" I say, smiling. Luke had walked away and it was just Jess and I standing in the hallway. "Come on, we'll go find the other's." We walked into the kitchen which also had the dining area in it to be greeted by the amazing smell of someones incredible cooking Cal, Ash, Michael and Luke sitting around the dining table eating homemade pizza and a woman cooking something delicious in the kitchen who I was guessing was Calum's mum. "Nessa!" Calum yelled and ran up to me and gave me a hug, what is with these people. "Hey Cal." I say. "Mum! This is Vanessa, Luke's lover and my best friend. Vanessa this is my mummy!" I slapped him on the arm for calling me Luke's 'lover'. "Ow." "So you're Vanessa the girl that's made Luke so happy!" "I guess I am." "It's lovely to meet you sweetie, now go get some pizza before they eat it all." I smiled at her and walked to the table, I wasn't all that hungry. Luke pulled me onto his lap. "Want some?" He ask's "No thanks." I say. "You don't eat much, do you?" Michael said. "I'm not hungry at the moment!" 'We're girls we watch what we eat, leave her alone!" Jess say's. "Fine! Sorry." Michael say's and continues stuffing his face. They finish up and thank Mrs Hood and everyone walks out to the garage, I follow. We walk into the garage and I guess it's where they practise cause all there instruments are here, they start hooking everything up and testing a few things. Jess and I are sitting on the floor leaning on the inside of the garage door. "Luke said it didn't he?" Jess says. "Say what?" "That he loves you, you're smiling way to much for it to be natural and so is he." She was good, like reading minds good. "Maybe I'm happy cause I got to see you again!" "Hah, I'm not that exciting! Just admit it." "Fine! He did." "Awwwwwwwwwwww." She said smiling. "You's are perfect for each other!" "I'm not perfect but he is." I say. "Stop gossiping! We need your musical opinions." Calum said. "Yeah, cause I know so much about music!" Jess say's sarcastically. "Nessa does." Micahel say's "I don't really!" I say. "All you have to do is tell us if we're good or not." Luke said. "Fine. You have my full attention. They started playing Out Of My Limit followed by Jasey Rae by ATL, they truly were an incredible band and will be majorly famous one day. They then played Beside You, Unpredictable and finished off with Tonight, Tonight by HCR. "Sooooo....?" Cal said. "You's suck! Booooooo!" Jess joked. "You's are great! When's your next show in Sydney?" I ask. "Thank you Jess we really appreciate it. Thanks Nessa. Oh Nessa, we're touring with Hot Chelle Rae soon, did we tell you that?" Cal say's "Like with Cher Lloyd?" I said, this was a lot a excitement for me to handle. "Yeah!" "Are you serious? Does that mean you'll meet her?" I ask. "We wish! We might bump into her." Michael said. Luke started laughing. "Told you you were a fangirl." "Oh shut up!" "Want tickets Nessa? Tesh and Jess are going." "I already have tickets. Hannah and I were gonna go in Auckland but the shows were after I moved so I got tickets for Sydney instead. If you meet her get her to sign something for me." I say. "Who are you going with? We'll try." Luke said. "Nobody, I guess I'll take Stacey or Jake or somebody!" I say. The boy's started packing away everything. "Wait so, you's will be touring like Australia?" "Yes!" Micahel say's. "So I won't see you's for a few weeks?" "Aw, will you miss us?" Calum ask's. "Yes, I will! But it may be a nice change!" I say. "HURTFULL." Calum yells. "I mean, like us girls will be able to have girl time." "Yeeees! We should have like a big sleepover!" Jess suggests. "YES. THAT WOULD BE WICKED." I say. "Sorted then." "You's two are meant to be all sad and depressed about us leaving! Our plan isn't working." Ashton say's. "What plan?" I ask. "Nothing." Calum say's. "Don't worry, your pretty little head." Luke say's. "Righto. I should probably get going anyways." I say looking at my phone screen it was 7.47. "Stay for dinner." Calum say's "I'd love to but I've really gotta get home." "Another time then!" "Deffinetly, I'll see you all tomorrow." I gave a round of hugs saving Luke for last. "Wanna ride?" I ask. "Na it's alright, mum picks me up at 9.00." "Okay, see you tomorrow!" I say then kiss him on the cheek. "Bye Guy's!!" I yell then walk out back into the house, through the kitchen and bump into Calum's mum. "Oh you leaving sweetie?" Mrs Hood said. "Yes, lovely meeting you! I'll see you another time." I say. "Lovely meeting you too hun." She say's giving me a hug. Then I walk out the kitchen door and out the front door to my car. I quickly drive home, it was around a 10 minute drive I got home to a still empty house, I turned on the lights ans shut all the curtains it was starting to get dark and it was getting cooler outside. It was now 8.30ish I was making myself scrambled eggs on toast for tea. The front door then opened my first extinct was to get a frying pan and hit the person but then I heard my mums voice. "Nessa. Jake? You home?" "In here." I yelled. She walked in. "Where's Jake?" "Hello to you too, he's at his friends house. He'll be home by 9.00." I say. "No need for attitude, okay then! Well I'm going to bed, I'll see you in the morning." "Whatever, night." She just sighed and left.

Jake's P.O.V

We were just running around at the beach. Dan, Zoe and a few other people from school were just splashing around in the water. Zoe was so sweet and cute! I don't know if she has any feelings for me but I could admit I have a crush on her and it grows everytime she smiles. "JAKE! WE HAVE TO GO NOW." We had been here for about three hours, splashing around in the water and kicking around a soccer ball. Dan was pretty good at soccer but Vanessa could teach him a thing or two. I walked out onto the soft sand and ran up to everyone we were heading back to Dan's house for dinner. Zoe and the others just got picked up by there parents, we stopped at pizza hut and got pizza and went back to Dan's and ate it all up. Dan and I were just kicking the soccer ball around his backyard. "Dan, Jake!" Dan's mum Selena yelled. "It's nearly 9.00, We should get going." "Coming." We yelled. We got in the car and I got dropped off at my house, Mum's car was up the driveway so I'm guessing she was home. I walked in the front door, Vanessa was sitting in the couch in the lounge watching Jersey Shore. "Yo!" I say. Her head popped up and looked at me. "Hey! Have fun?" She ask's. "Yeah! Can I ask you something?" "Sure!" She say's patting the seat beside her. "Well I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me back and I dunno what to do.?" I ask. "Well I'm guessing this is about Zoe?" "Correct." I say. "Well just ask her?" "But that'll just be awkward." "Well you'll never know until you ask." she say's. "So just tell her." "Yes, listen to your big wise sister." "I will then." I say. "Tell me how it goes, go have a shower you smell like sea water." "Harsh, see you in the morning!" I say then troop upstairs.

Vanessa's P.O.V

After Jake goes to bed I also have a quick shower then jump into my bed I grab my phone off my bedside table and put my headphones in and listen to some music, my phone beeped I had gotten a text from Luke it said. 'Goodnight babe, i love you

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone :) I appreciate all comments and votes it really does mean so much to me :) Love you all, my beautiful amazing readers :) xoxox

-COURTNEY :D <3