I checked it was an e-mail from Elle. She had sent me a few files and my schedule for today.

 I shake my head. This girl should be resting for today but she is still working.

"I guess I should pay Mrs Miller a visit."

Elle Miller.

I stretched my body. I was sick but it didn't felt right to lie down the whole day so I ate the pills and did some household chores and started doing some office work.

I hope Mr William recieved the emails. I called Liam once in a while. He helped me a alot today. I owe him something.

I touched my forehead and it was warm. A pout formed on my lips. I guess the fever is coming back again.

Before I could reach out to the medicine, the doorbell rang. This was unusual because I don't have any visitors.

I checked the time and it was just 4pm. I opened the door anyway.

My eyes widened when I saw who was at the door. It was Enzo! He looked exhausted, his tie was misplaced, beads of sweat on his forehead. He looked worn out.

My heart clenched. I let him in.

"S-sir what are you doing here?"

I asked him quietly when he removed his shoes and stepped in.

"I can't visit my personal assistant now?"

He sounded tired too. Of course he would be, I wasn't there to help him out.

Now that I think about it, he would have been tired like this literally everyday before I joined. I feel bad for him.

He settled himself on couch, a sigh passing his lips.

"How's your fever?"

"Um I guess i-its coming back.."

I stuttered. His stare made me so nervous.

"I'll stay here for the night."

A soft gasp escaped my lips.

"Why?"

"To look after you."

He rolled his eyes. Almost playfully.

"I hope you don't have any problem."

He said. A hint of concern in his eyes. My heart softened at his concern.

"No, it's okay.."

Since he is my childhood friend, I think I can trust him. He is trustworthy. I know he won't pull any weird stunt.

"Do you have spare clothes?"

He asked. I blinked my eyes and walked into my room. My dad used to stay here sometimes, maybe I could lend him my dad's clothes.

I found a brown tee and a black pant.

"I have these. I think they'll fit you."

I tried to sound okay but I was feeling weaker each second.

He took the clothes from me and made himself comfortable in my apartment.

I ate the medicine then knocked on the bedroom. He opened the door.

"Oh they fit you perfectly!"

I smiled at him. He did the same.

"Yeah, who do they belong to?"

"My dad.."

He nodded and touched my forehead. My breathe hitched at the sudden contact.

"You are burning up. Did you eat the medicine?"

"Yes I did."

"You should sleep now. It's Sunday tomorrow so you don't have work anyway."

He said while leading me to my bed. I slowly got under the sheets while he sat beside me with his arms crossed.

"It's Sunday?"

"Yeah."

I sighed in relief.

"I'll leave tomorrow morning. Is that okay?"

I nodded. I would be more than happy if he doesn't leave but anyways.

With a smile playing on my lips I fell asleep.