𝟿. 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽

En başından başla

"Such a pleasure to watch," Nicholas chuckled, crossing his leg whilst having the gun in his hand.

"I would love to resume this but I have a question. Why is this man here with a gun?" I asked.

Lia stopped hitting him and glanced at Nicholas. "Don't even think about running away. I grew up with a Hispanic mother so do not test me." She glared at the man as crossed her arms and raised her brows as well.

We glimpsed at Nicholas for an answer. He only sighed while phoning someone. He simply hummed on the phone but said, "Great be here in five" at the end of the call.

"It's being taken care of but do you want to stay here for tonight? I could arrange something for you two as a thank you for what happened."

"Yes, can you arrange something for us, please? I don't suppose it's secured since more frightening assassins can possibly come by which I pray they don't," Lia said, smacking the guy once more.

"Yeah, I can." He phoned someone and organized something for us. I stared whilst plotting myself on the couch.

I laid on the couch in wow. We could have died but we didn't because of Mama's self-defense class. Goodness, she's a lifesaver.

"Hey, I have a location established. Pack a bag for a night or two. You never know," he shrugged, getting off the phone.

"Watch him for me will ya?" Lia asked, giving the pan to him.

"Yeah, sure do, but I won't require a pan though."

"Suit yourself then." She shrugged, grabbed the pan away from him, and positioned it on the table.

I wandered back to my room and grabbed a duffle bag. I squeezed a whole week of clothes, hair equipment, and stuffed animals. I jumped onto the bag, anticipating it to close and it did, fortunately. I met Nicholas in the front while waiting for Lia.

I sat back on the sofa as we waited for her. I took tiny glances at the man who broke into the apartment and wondered.

Abruptly a knock came. I turn my head to the door and then to Nicholas. "Don't worry. They are my subordinates," he said, opening the door.

Approximately, ten possibly more people came in. I stare at them as they enter and take the man. Some took glances at me with illegible looks yet some looked at me up and down with an aversion face.

I shrugged, brushing their mugged face off. Well, you can't be liked by everyone but what problem do they have with me though

"Boo, ready to go?" I turned my head towards Lia.

"Yeah, ready," I smiled, nodding my head.

"Great ladies. I will guide you to your new temporary niche."

We followed Nicholas outside to a tinted SUV. He opened the doors for us but yet something felt somewhat alarming to me. 

I brushed it off again, telling myself that I'm possibly overreacting because the man who had a gun and practically could have killed us is gone or I hope that he is. I leaned my head against the window feeling exhausted now but I know once we get to the place I won't feel tired again. I blinked a couple of times before my eyes fully closed and slumber reached me.