meeting him-chapter 1

(Y/n) really wanted to go somewhere but they didn't know where they wanted to go so they still got ready and went out, (Y/n) saw a junk yard sale near their house so they went and check it out, as they got their they saw a lot of good things to get, (Y/n) was a big fan of collecting old things so they walked into the yard and looked around, (Y/n) wasn't paying attention as they walk into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" (Y/n) said as they look to see a boy holding a doll, (Y/n) looked at the doll as the boy spoke up "um it's fine it was by mistake" the boy said also looking down at his doll, (Y/n) looks back at him smiling "are you sure? are you hurt?" (Y/n) asking "no I'm fine really! No need to worry" he said with a shy smile.

(Y/n) shyly smiles back as it becomes an awkward silence between them, "I'm Jake by the way" the boy now (Y/n) knows as Jake "(Y/n)" Jake smiles holding out his hand for them to take, so they take it and shakes it "it's nice to meet you Jake" (Y/n) shyly says "Same here" Jake also says shyly.

Jake took out his phone looking down at it "oh sorry I have to go but it was nice meeting you (Y/n)!" Jake said as he walked away stopping and turning around waving at them, they turned to him and waved back at him smiling, Jake smiles and turned back away and Continue to walk away.

(Y/n) looked around and saw nothing they liked so they left and walked home, they got home thinking about the boy they just met... Jake? They softly blushed "but I just met him" (Y/n) said to themselves as they walked into their house and into her room, they got into their room still thinking about Jake as they Drew a picture of Jake.

(Author note) a short chapter but hey it's whatever, I hope you enjoy this and yeh!