holy shit chapter 11

i am the worst author ever >-<

sorry sorry sorry sorry for never updating

CHONGYUN POV

Chongyun dodges people as he gathers his thoughts. But, obviously he wasn't paying enough attention. BLAM. He found himself on the floor. Jumping up, he lent out a hand to the person on the floor in front of him. "Oh My God! I am so, so- XINGQIU?" The blue haired boy on the ground looks up, eyes wide. "Yu-Chongyun..?" Suddenly everything comes gushing out.

"I- Xingqiu- Xing, I miss you so much! P-please. I'm not dating Tomo its a plan to get you to-to like me again! B-but it didn't work a-and I just want y-you back! Please Xingqiu! Pl-"

XINGQIU POV

"-ease!" All I wanted right now was to tell him everything, was to kiss him, was to tell him it was gonna be all right.  But, I couldn't, not until I had showed my Father the software. So instead, I said this; "OhMyGod Chongyun! What do you not understand about I WANNA BREAK UP WITH YOU. God, you don't get ENGLISH do you? Ugh." I'm sorry YunYun, I really am. But then he says something that shocks me. "Ok, you wanna play that way, huh? Don't worry, Xiangling and Albedo told me how you ignored them until recently. Oh, and don't get me started on Yanfei. I met her, such a sweet girl, her girlfriend is so nice as well! Yeah, I know what a bitch you are Xingqiu GUHUA."

Chongyun Pov

Chongyun seems to have forgotten he's in public as he skates off, crystal tears falling from his pale eyes.

NOT A PROPER CHAPTER, IK BUT I WAS LISTENING TO TATE MCRAE AND NEARLY CRIED SO YEAH