68

I left the Kingdom because I had to do something and I feel like something is going to happen

I left the Kingdom because I had to do something and I feel like something is going to happen. Down the road, I saw Tara and everyone else that was heading to the Kingdom.

"Skylar, what are you doing here?" Tara asked.

"I came to make sure you all get to the Kingdom safe." I said.

"Weren't you with the whisperers?" She asked.

"Yeah. But I left them." I said.

Before we were able to say anything else, I saw walkers. Tara saw them too.

"Everyone be careful. Watch them carefully because they could be part of that group." I warned. "Look for any weapons from a distance. And watch how they walk." I said.

(A/N: I know this isn't how it happened but I changed a few things up and how they happened and when they happened.)

I pulled my knife out and watched them. I killed one and it was a walker. One of them pulled out a machete and swung at me and I ducked. While they stumbled a bit, I took the opportunity to stab them in the head and killed them. I was then hit in the head and I was welcomed by blackness.

I then woke up in a barn with my hands tied behind me and a gag in my mouth and my jacket was gone but I didn't care about it. I looked around me and saw everyone that I was with was here. I saw Henry who was beside me. Henry looked at me and he had fear in his eyes. I then saw walkers walking in but they could the whisperers as well. Someone wearing a black hat then came in with a couple others and started fighting them.

I brought my legs to my chest and made my feet go between my hands then I pushed as hard as I can until the rope was off. It hurt like hell but I can't think about that right now. I took the gag out of my mouth and grabbed a knife that fell to the ground. I started killing the walkers and whisperers. Some others got lose and they started defending themselves and others that was still tied up.

I was grabbed from behind and I pulled them up and over me, slamming them on the ground then stabbed them in the head. Henry then stood up and looked at the entrance of the barn. I followed his gaze and I saw Alpha, making me widen my eyes. She saw me and I can tell that she's even more mad. They killed everyone except me and Siddiq. They killed them in front of us. Why didn't they kill us? Why leave us alive?

We were then taken and they tied us to a tree after beating us and they left us there with no way to defend ourselves against the walkers.

"Siddiq, keep your eyes open. Don't close them." I said, spitting out blood.

A walker then started walking towards me. I kicked it to keep it away from me. It walked back and I swiped my leg and made it fall to the ground then stomped my foot on its head, killing it. I'm surprised I had the strength to do that.

I saw movement through the trees. I saw that it was Daryl, Michonne, Yumiko and Carol. Michonne untied Siddiq while Daryl untied me. I was still able to walk but Siddiq needed help. We walked through the trees and came up to a field with a hill. I saw something in the distance but I didn't know what it was. We walked up the hill and saw heads on pikes. It was everyone else that was in the barn.

I fell to the ground with tears streaming down my face

I fell to the ground with tears streaming down my face. Daryl ran over to Carol because Henry's dead and his head is there. This made me really want to kill every whisperer out there. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and crouched down next to me. I looked to see Yumiko. I hugged her and cried into her shoulder while she rubbed my back while she was crying.

We were now heading to the Kingdom but I didn't speak to anybody. Not even Daryl. I was ahead of everyone.

"Skylar, please talk to me." Daryl said, behind me.

I stopped walking and he came up next to me and we started walking again.

"Daryl. I-I don't know if I can do this much longer. I'm losing everyone." I said. "I should've killed Alpha when I had the chance." I said.

"Don't blame yourself Skylar. That Beta would've taken over and would've done the same thing she did. Or maybe worse. None of this is your fault." He said.

"But why didn't she kill me and Siddiq? Especially me? I betrayed her but she didn't kill me. She looked like she was going to kill me but she didn't." I said. "All of this is going to make me go crazy. I want them dead. I want to kill every single one of them." I said.

"We'll kill them Skylar, you know we will. We always do." He said.

"But that could change. One of us could get killed. I'm tired of losing people Daryl." I said, looking at him with tears building up.

"We all are." He said. "We'll fight and we'll win. Don't lose hope." He said.

"I still have hope but it's getting hard to keep it when everyone's dying." I said. "If Alpha gets her hands on me again, she wouldn't hesitate to kill me. I broke her trust and mostly likely broke what little trust Beta had. He knew I shouldn't be trusted and now he'll want to kill me more than Alpha." I said. "He'll be looking for me and he'll kill anyone who's in his way of getting to me." I said.

"We won't let him find you. We'll keep you hidden so he won't find you." He said.

"I don't want to hide. I want to fight. I'm not going to just hide behind someone to end up getting them killed. If that happened, I wouldn't be able forgive myself. I need to help fight them." I said.

"I know I won't be able to talk you out of it. But I'm worried about you and I don't want to lose you, you mean so much to me." He said.

"I know you are but I'll be fine." I said.

We got to the Kingdom and Daryl took me and Siddiq to the infirmary. I looked at Siddiq and fixed him up but I just needed a couple stitches on my forehead and I let Daryl do it since I couldn't do it on myself and Siddiq couldn't do it.