2

-Elizabeth's POV-

I felt the eldest prince still stare at me as we walked out of the throne room. Once we exited the throne room, I turned around to face the two of them.

"L-Like mother said, I'm princess Elizabeth, b-but you could call me with what you feel comfortable with. S-so, would you like me to show your rooms first or the castle?"

No answer from any of them, they just stared at me, which made me feel very stalked and creeped out.

"I-I's sure you are very tired after your long journey, I will show you to your room for he two of you to have a rest." I spoke then. They are very quiet...

"Do as you feel like, however, we are not that tired from the journey, princess Elizabeth." The eldest prince answered in a monotone, but not too dark, voice.

"O-okay, I-I will take you to your room for the two to unpack and we could later continue the tour around the castle, would that be good?"

They both nodded, making me turn around as I started walking towards their room, which will be opposite of mine.

It was quiet and slightly awkward the whole 15 minutes walk. I could still feel them stare at me.

"W-well, here is your room, eldest prince." I spoke, opening two double doors. He nodded as I spoke "If you have any questions, I am all ears. My room is just opposite yours."

He nodded as I went to the other room beside, opening the double doors and saying "This is yours, y-youngest prince."

He walked into his room and closed the door. I sighed in relief that I had a pause, just to feel someone pet my goddess wing. I tensed for a second before slowly turning around to see the eldest prince standing there.

"Very fluffy wing you have." He replied, making me blush a bit, saying "T-thank y-you? S-so, did you h-have any q-question o-o-or anything?"

"Everything is on their place, I would like to continue the tour if Ze- the youngest prince is ready."

I nodded and we stood in silence a while. I looked away the most of the time, but those small glances I took at him showed that he was staring at me, making me even more uncomfortable.

Needing a conversation, I asked "W-why do you n-not tell your name to a-anyone?"

"Father is not allowing us to use our names in public."

"Why? I-Is it a dumb n-name?"

"Not that I know of, my vocabulary for names is not big." He answered, making me look at him. His answers sounds so automatic or like... like he isn't allowed to visit with other people.

"O-okay, then... why do you have a mask? D-do you have some scar on your face o-or have a sickness that affects your face?" I asked. The mask really cover most of him, most of his skin in general is covered.

"No, father is not allowing us to show our faces." He said. The Demon King really starts to feel like an... odd... parent, in a bad way.

It become quiet again as I didn't want to bother him with those questions. It really looked like he didn't want to talk about it, even if his tone nor expression, mostly holding, didn't change at all.

The silence become unbearable, making me ask something without thinking "Have you had many miscarriages?"

"E-excuse me?" He asked, looking me right in the eyes. I gulped, repeating "H-Have you had m-many miscarriages? T-"

I was about to state why I asked when he answered "No."

"T-then y-you should have d-dozen with children, shouldn't y-you?" I asked. For the first time, the expression in his eyes changed from a distance look to a confused.

"No, why would I have?"

"Well, y-you have surely heard the rumours about you and your brother, h-have you not?"

Silence.

"No, I haven't..."

"O-oh, I'm so so so s-sorry I asked. Please forgive me." I said and bowed slightly while looking down. He just stared at me as I stood up properly again.

I made it even more awkward...

"Have you had many miscarriages then?" He asked, making me ask "What?"

"Have you had many miscarriages? Like you asked me."

"N-no, I-I haven't!"

"Then have you many children?"

"N-no! I-I'm a-a bit too young for c-children yet!" I answered, feeling embarrassed.

Then the door to the youngest prince's room opened as he stepped out, looking at us.

"Is our tour continuing?" He asked in the same monotone and emotionless voice as he elder brother.

"Y-Yes, j-just follow me." I answered as I started walking. It was very quiet as the two followed me around.

-No one's POV-

"I see you have still not changed."

"I see you made sure to spread lies about us."

"I wouldn't call it a lie, more like... creative thinking about how my old ex's sons would be like."

"You don't say Supreme deity, well, after this stay, we are over for good."

"After this stay we say, demon king, shall we get going to my room for some talk and some action to happen?"

"Gladly."