He Jinyun participated in relatively few variety shows. He couldn't help but ask: "Is there such a thing?"

"Of course!" Wei Bei raised his voice, frowning and complaining, "I got traumatized by other shows."

You Jia listened and said with a smile: "But didn't we read the contract very clearly this time? A pure traveling foodie show, so it is normal for us to just tour around on the first day, Brother Bei, don't be too suspicious."

Wei Bei was still a little uncertain: "Really?"

The director followed up: "Yes!"

You Jia patted Wei Bei on the shoulder: "Well, Brother Bei, don't worry too much. Even if the director team sets a trap for us, it won't be at breakfast. Let's have breakfast first. I'm almost starving to death!"

Wei Bei couldn't ask anything, so he could only give up and sit down.

Seeing this scene, He Jinyun smiled faintly and completely relaxed.

But Ye Zexi became thoughtful after listening to You Jia's words.

Before eating breakfast, they briefly went over how to divide into groups, and finally decided Ye Zexi and He Jinyun to be one group, and Wei Bei and You Jia to be one group.

Everyone began to eat breakfast.

At the dinner table, Wei Bei was really good at talking. With him taking the initiative to find topics, even though they were not familiar with each other, after breakfast, the distance between the four was shortened a lot.

He Jinyun felt extraordinarily leisure and at the same time sighed in his heart that recording a variety show was indeed easier than making a movie.

When he was about to turn back and chat with Ye Zexi, he found that Ye Zexi was frowning and playing with the milk carton in his hand.

He Jinyun was puzzled, and leaned over to ask: "What's the matter?"

Ye Zexi blinked at him and shook his head quickly: "It's nothing."

After breakfast, the first destination was Atlantis Water World, which was the nearest to the hotel.

Wei Bei and You Jia got up first and walked to the entrance of the hall.

Ye Zexi took a step slower than everyone, and when He Jinyun also got up to follow everyone, he stopped the man: "Teacher He."

He Jinyun paused and looked back at Ye Zexi: "What's wrong?"

The corner of Ye Zexi's mouth slowly conjured up an arc, picked up a carton of milk on the table, and lightly tapped his finger under the milk carton: "Let's go to the hall to take a picture."

He Jinyun saw a line of small characters under the milk carton, and his pupils shrank slightly.

Lifting his eyes again, He Jinyun saw Ye Zexi smile slyly at him.

There really a mission?

He Jinyun looked at the director in disbelief.

The director pretended that he did not see He Jinyun's gaze.

How could a variety show have no hidden missions?

If the director tells the guest no, then the subtext of course is to let the guests discover the task by themselves!

Seeing that the two hadn't come out for a long time, You Jia came back and took a look: "Are you all right?"

Ye Zexi took the lead to return to his senses, and his expression turned to natural as he threw the milk carton into the trash can next to him: "Coming!"