chapter sixty four

"you told me she was just a friend so i believed you meanwhile my dm's are full of fans sending me photos of you and her kissing??" i tell him.

"it's all probably photoshopped, come on baby, do you actually think i would cheat on you?" he asks sitting down on the couch.

"well there's a 50/50 chance of it being true and my gut is telling me that you did, so if you did just admit to it and save me the pain of finding out that you were lying" i state.

Rudy stays quiet for a second before admitting that he did indeed cheat, not only kissing the girl but also hooking up with her.

i felt my heart shatter into a million pieces but i was just glad that he was honest.

"why'd you do it?" i ask on the verge of tears but holding them in.

he shrugs, "i was super drunk and don't remember very much of last night"

we talked it out and decided it's best for us to take a break so we can take time away from each other and figure out what we want to do from here on out.

kennedyrodriguez

madisonbaileybabe and 2M others liked

kennedyrodriguez: before i get too mean and take it out on you and your best friend too
-comments-
madisonbaileybabe: #GIRLBOSS
-> kennedyrodriguez: love that
madelyncline: bad bitch mindset
-> kennedyrodriguez: always
drewstarkey: who's the best friend
-> kennedyrodriguez: you
-> drewstarkey: OH???
-> kennedyrodriguez: kidding
jonathandavissofficial: i just sit back and observe
-> itschasestokes: literally me
rudeth: oh boy
user: BILLIE EILISH STAN YES
user: i hope ur okay :(
user: what filter is this?
user: FAT MOOD
user: are you and him still together?

a/n:

5k reads is unbelievable omg thank you, also the lyrics in her caption are from 'I didn't change my number' by Billie Eilish if you were wondering :)