chapter thirty

FIRST DAY OF FILMING! i was very excited to start filming again after season one.
i was already on my way to set with Rudy, we stopped at a coffee shop first but now we're almost there! after about 10 minutes, we arrive to the location and get out, holding hands as we walk towards everybody else.
"hey lovebirds" Madelyn says to us with a big smile on her face.
we laugh. "hi wifey" i respond smiling back making her wink at me jokingly.
"are you guys excited to start filming again?" Chase asks.
"absolutely" Rudy says.
"yep yep" i add. "what about you jombee?" i joke.
"yeah yeah 'jombee' so clever, and yes i am" chase responds with a laugh making us all laugh.

Rudy, Madison, Jonathan and i stood in front of a tree where the first scene was taking place.

!!!!! SPOILERS FOR SEASON TWO IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED IT YET; THIS IS A WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET !!!!!!

-filming-

Pope was hitting the tree to make space, he made a heart shape. afterwards, JJ engraved John B's name into the heart with a tool and a fire torch.
we all stand around looking at it with sad faces.
"to John B" JJ says holding a hip flask up full of a liquid.
"and to Sarah" Kiara states looking at us with tear filled eyes.
JJ and Pope sip from their beverages while Kiara was looking into a box full of John B's stuff, I was staring at the heart engraved tree in disbelief that he was gone.
we all kneel down and bury the box in front of the tree.

*different shots and camera skips*

-shot one-
Pope was in his room doing work until he sees a photo of him and John b on the wall making him stop and stare at it.

-shot two-
Kiara was in the water paddle boarding.

-shot three-
I was helping JJ with his stick and poke that said 'P4L'.

*one scene again*

Pope and Kiara were at the Cameron's home, doing i'm not sure what meanwhile JJ and i were at his job, he was working while i was watching him as he did his thing.
JJ was serving tables when he overheard someone talking.
"i'm just saying John B's going to hell for killing Sheriff Peterkin" a girl said as JJ was refilling their waters.
"guys they're still investigating" Topper tells them.
"yeah i don't why, it's obvious who did it" the girl continues.
"shut up." JJ states making me look up at what was going on. "shut up Topp-" he continues before Topper cuts him off.
"JJ just walk away man it's not the time" Topper interrupts.
"i don't think we were talking to you, pogue." Kelce adds causing JJ to grab a cup and tapping a utensil on it.
"can i have everybody's attention please, i have a little announcement to make" JJ shouts still tapping the cup.
"JJ-" i go to say as i get up.
"my best friend, John B, did NOT kill sheriff Peterkin. Rafe Cameron shot and killed the sheriff in cold blood. THATS what happened." JJ states.
Kelce scoffs.
"is that so hard to believe Kelce?" JJ asks him.
"it is actually hard to believe because you know it's always the kook's fault, it's never the pogue's fault" Kelce tells him getting up in his face making JJ throw water on him.
they start to fight as Topper and i try to pull them off one another telling them to stop. Topper holds Kelce back and i hold onto to JJ's arm.
"JJ" his boss says.
JJ takes off his apron as his boss approaches us.
"yeah, i know Raz. i know. i'm fired" he tells his boss as he roughly hands him the apron.
still holding onto his arm i lead him out of the area to his motorcycle where we get on.
"that's right pogues, get the hell outta here" a man shouts towards us causing us both to flip the middle finger at him in union before JJ rides over to the plants messing them up before we take off back to the cut.

"andd CUT, perfect shots everyone! happy first day back!!" Jonas yells at us with a big smile.
-end of filming-

Rudy and i get off the motorcycle and head towards where Austin and Deion were.
"nice job pogueys" Deion jokes to us.
"likewise kooks" i joke back.
we all laugh and chat about the scene that was just filmed before heading to the trailers, Austin and Deion went to their own, Rudy went to fittings, and i went to hair/makeup with Madison to get ready for the next scene being shot. afterwards we went to the filming area and hung out until we heard 'action'.

kennedyrodriguez has added to their story.

a/n: not sure if any of this makes sense because i didn't read it over, currently going through family issues rn and writing chapters is helping me cope lol

a/n:
not sure if any of this makes sense because i didn't read it over, currently going through family issues rn and writing chapters is helping me cope lol