chapter six

it has been a couple weeks since the dinner and i was on set in the makeup trailer getting my makeup done. today i get to meet my filming mom aka the person who plays Samantha's mom.
i get wrapped up on makeup, making me finished getting ready so i walk out of the trailer and head towards the house aka (Samantha mom's place). i looked around to get the hang of how the layout was before we actually shot the scene. i go into the master bedroom to see a lady laying on the bed which makes me scream because it frightened me.
"oh my god i'm so sorry, i didn't think anybody would be in here" i say apologizing to the lady.
"no no it's okay, i was just getting the feel of things, literally" she reply's with a laugh. "i'm Lucy, nice to meet you" she adds holding her hand out.
"i'm Kennedy, you as well" i respond shaking her hand.
"ahh so you're my show daughter" Lucy tells me.
"OMG YOU'RE MY SHOW MOM" i say with a squeal hugging her.
she laughs hugging me back.
we get to know each other before we have to film.

"Samantha coming home take one, ACTION" i hear someone say as they close the cool thingy.

TRIGGER WARNING//: talks about su*cide, and drugs.

i was wearing JJ's shirt and i had small shorts on that you can't see due to the shirt being so long on me. i knew i probably shouldn't have came home but i needed more clothes due to me only bringing a backpack to John b's and all of my other clothes were here. i slowly open the front door that was never locked because my mother never cared unfortunately. i sneak inside only to be met with my mother staring at me while sitting on the stairs.

"oh so now you come home? you leave for two weeks. and NOW you're home?!" she asks clearly mad while slowly approaching me.
"at least i'm here right?" i say sarcastically trying to make my way past her.

she grabs my arm making it look like she has a tight grip on me, and starts screaming.
"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. YOU LEFT ME JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER DID WITH NO PROBLEM AND YOU THINK YOU JUST CAN COME BACK WITH NO CONSEQUENCES!?" she yells in my face.

"I DO LOVE YOU MOM, I REALLY DO. BUT I LEFT BECAUSE YOU WERE IN THE PROCESS OF KILLING YOURSELF CONSUMING A BUNCH OF DRUGS WHILE DRINKING EVERYDAY WHILE I WAS WITH YOU, THATS NOT SOMETHING I WANT TO SEE." i say trying to free myself from her.

"YOU'RE SO DRAMATIC AND SELFISH! A COUPLE DRUGS WON'T KILL ME YOU DUMB BITCH" she says fake punching me.

i groan. "ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW? I LEFT FOR MY OWN GOOD AND YOU WANT TO CALL ME SELFISH FOR NOT WANTING TO STAY HERE??? AND YES YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF ON DRUGS IT'S CALLED OVERDOSING" i yell.

"I CHANGED FOR YOU AND YOU STILL STAYED GONE, HOW COULD YOU?!" she yells changing the subject while throwing me to the ground going to grab something to injure me with.

"HOW COULD I?? MORE LIKE HOW COULD YOU!? WHEN YOU WERE OUT GETTING DRUGS AND SHIT, WHO WAS HERE AT THE FRONT DOOR WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK? WHO WAS THE ONE CONSTANTLY WANTING TO FIX THE RELATIONSHIP WE HAD KNOWING DAMN WELL IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BUT DIDN'T CARE BECAUSE SHE HAD HOPE. ME. I DID. AND WHAT'D YOU DO? BE A HORRIBLE MOTHER AND NEGLECT ME." i say getting up to run to my bedroom before she could respond.

when i get to the room, i grab my backpack and shove clothes and items in there i'll need. once i'm finished i close the bag and put it on my shoulder.

i hear knocks at my bedroom door.
"Samantha baby please open, i just want to talk to you" my mother says in a calm voice.
"yeah because YOU want to 'just talk' after screaming at me, no thanks." i say as i open my curtains and start to lift the window.

"i want to apologize to you, i changed i really did Sammy. let me prove it to you. please. i love you." she says sniffling.

i look at the door and think for a second.
"i'm sorry mom, i don't want to end up more hurt. and i love you too.." i respond with tears in my eyes wiping them as i sneak out the window running to the van that the other pogues were in waiting since they brought me here.