chapter fourty nine

user (a fan-page)

tagged: kennedyrodriguez, rudeth

kennedyrodriguez and 51,793 others liked.
user: y'all, if you re-watch the in the water scene you will realise that Samantha is about to give up and says ' sorry ' to jj because she can't hold him any longer and instead of letting go of him, she starts to go under the water so she can drown with him. THE EPISODE IS 2x10, WHEN JJ FALLS OVERBOARD. ITS ADORABLE I LOVE THEM SM
-comments-
user: AWH I NEVER NOTICED THAT BEFORE
user: THEY'RE THE CUTEST
user: okay but this photo is adorable
kennedyrodriguez: haha we love you sm! <3
-> user: OMGOMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SM WHAT IS LIFE RN I CANT BELIEVE YOU COMMENTED
user: SHE LIKED AND COMMENTED!!!
-> user: IM SHAKING OMG

*kennedyrodriguez followed user*

(idk if that's true or not but i seen someone mention it lolol)

Rudy and i were doing aarons together, going to the post office, getting groceries for the new house, etc.. OMG i forgot to tell you guys but Rudy is moving in with me!! very exciting for us to take such a big step in our relationship, but i know we're ready <3.

anyways, we walk into in the grocery store and go down each aisle getting what we need. as we're on our way to the next aisle someone calls out our names causing us to stop and look at them. the small girl approaches us with the biggest smile on her face.
"hi omg omg, i'm such a big fan of you guys and outer banks!!" she tells us on the verge of tears.
"awhhh hi, what's your name? i'm Kennedy" i say as we share a hug.
"i know- and i'm Cassidy!" she says going into a hug with Rudy. "hi Rudy" she greets him with the biggest pupils in her eyes as she looks at him.
he laughs hugging her, "hi" he responds.
she pulls away from the hug and we talk about her favorite scenes from the show.
"my all time favorite is of you and JJ's father in the car! you said what everybody watching was thinking, JJ deserves WAY better than what he gets" she says looking at me.
"he deserves so much" i agree.
"AND when Luke looked down at his knife after you tell him straight got me so worried but thankfully JJ came in just in time" she states.
she goes on and on about the scenes that she likes before her mom tells her to come on, we take a photo with her and say our goodbyes.

as we head into the ice cream aisle we talk about what just happened.
"she was the actual cutest ever" i tell him with a smile.
he nods smiling back, "she was sweet" he responds as he grabs ice cream containers.

we finish shopping and check out before heading towards the car and putting the groceries in the back. i drive to the post office to get some packages and our mail, then i drive to our house and we put the stuff up.

kennedyrodriguez
location: Calabasas

madisonbeer and 997,631 others liked

kennedyrodriguez: bebe gave me full decorating control and now we have a pink couch :,)!!!
-comments limited-
rudeth: i like it though, it's cute plus very comfy :,)
-> kennedyrodriguez: that makes me so happy to hear omg and yes very comfy
-> rudeth: comfort A-1
madisonbeer: ADORABLE!! I NEED TO COME OVER AFTER TOUR <3333
-> kennedyrodriguez: ABSOLUTELY
madelyncline: @itschasestokes HOW COME I DIDNT HAVE DECOR CONTROL >:(
-> itschasestokes: YOU DID BUT REFUSED TO ACCEPT IT
drewstarkey: i wanna come over and sleep on it
-> kennedyrodriguez: yk our address :)
user: WAIT YALL LIVE TOGETHER NOW?? ADORABLE ASF
-> kennedyrodriguez: yes we do :)!