Chapter 11

FOUR MONTHS HAS PASSED AND THERE WAS THREE EONS LEFT UNTIL THE REVOLT HAPPENS and Savvy, Cinder, and Crest were training as well as the Divine Knights that way if there was any enemy that snuck in before the realm was sealed. Savvy then began her training by strengthening her magic abilities, her melee combat, and her stamina with the help of Crest as a trainer and they both got in their training together. Cinder did his training by using more of his sword attacks and his animal attacks with his claws and wings. He also worked more on his fire breath as well which he forgot he had. The Divine Knights started their tri-weekly training and they slowly became efficient overtime. Everyone in the castle trained for about six hours until afternoon came around the corner. Savvy, Crest, and Cinder were exhausted from the training and they all wanted food. Savvy then was panting and catching her breath and Crest did the same Crest then thought to himself, "Man, she is strong but she sure is a catch. I really want her, but I don't know how to tell her that I liked her. I just feel I can protect her from everything. Maybe we both can seal the realm and rule together if it can happen. That would be so amazing." He was then interrupted in his thoughts when Savvy said, "Hey, want to get something to eat?". Crest then said very hesitantly, "Uh, yeah sure! That would be nice. That training wore me out." Cinder then said in agreement, "Yeah, me too... I could go for some steak right now... haha..". Savvy then said, "Alrighty then boys, let us go!". The trio then began to walk down to the dining hall and they continued to talk among themselves. Once they got to the dining hall, the trio got their dinner and the dinner was pasta and it was really good pasta too. Crest then said in his head again, "I should tell her, I know a great place for where we should go to as well which will make things a lot better I guess. Besides, she is a really great person and she is a strong woman at heart. Her leadership is beyond amazing and I simply just love her...". Cinder then told Crest privately, "You need to ask her to be yours Crest, you are the one who needs to rule alongside her. It's the only way you need to seal the realm. I'll let you speak to the Elder Wolfragon here. Now shut your eyes..". Crest began to shut his eyes and he was greeted by something he had never seen before.