Epilogue

EPILOGUE: Things were finally at peace for the realm and nothing was coming back to attack them. The peace that the realm holds is something everyone wants to enjoy and just cherish. Lance thought he could be sly and try to ruin something that could possibly end the whole realm with a revolt to kill the realm's precious Lord. Despite Savvy's young age, she is proven to be the strongest and most powerful being in all of the realm and she couldn't be stopped. Lance had a weapon that he can use to bring down the Lord since his so-called fiance seeked the weapon for themselves. All and all Savvy never lets anything get past her so she is able to seal the realm and save the realm once more with her new husband Crest. Hendrix and Veili are now yet to follow in Savvy's footsteps and they shall soon see where their future leads them too. They must train hard and long before they can seek out greater power since the real world can be dangerous. What will Hendrix and Veili accomplish in the world? Will they become Divine Knights too? That's up for all of you to decide here on their future. 

🎉 You've finished reading The Wolfragon Knight Part 2: The Wolfragon Knightness & The Crestfallen Knight 🎉