Chapter 16

WHEN SAVVY AND CREST GOT TO THE SPOT, they both took a minute or so to admire the beauty of it and all of it's gift it has to offer to them. The beauty of the place attracts millions across the realm. Once they got done looking at the view, Crest then took Savvy's hands again and then said, "Remember what we have to do my dear?" Savvy then looked up and said, "Yeah, I do. We need to seal the realm but we can't until we bond in matrimony according to the Elder Wolfragon." Crest then smiled and said, "Well, you see here Savvy, that's why I brought you here again. So we can start our bond in matrimony." Savvy then said, "Well, if the realm needs us, then we shall be there for them. Together as one." Crest then said with a smile and got on one knee and pulled out a box containing a ring. The ring was as stunning as a diamond and it was of the highest quality. The diamond in the ring glistened very brightly as if it were to be a strobe light on a stage. Savvy's eyes lit up with joy and she then began to tear up from the happiness she felt. Crest then said to her, "My dear Savvy, let us both rule together and seal the realm so this revolt can end. Let us both be bonded in matrimony and cherish one another for the rest of our lives. You being my queen and wife is all I need, I want to be your king and husband for the rest of my life. You brighten every dark part of my life like you were a light in my soul. Your beauty is far more divine than you think and I want to spend eternity with you. With all that I said here, Savvy my beloved woman and Lord, will you marry me so I can be your King?" Savvy then smiled with tears in her eyes and said to him with joy, "Crest... Yes... Yes I will marry you. I want this bond to happen! The realm must be sealed!" Crest then smiled with a tear running down his cheek and he then put the ring on Savvy's finger. Savvy then ran into Crest's arms with a tight, warm, loving embrace and Crest hugged her back tightly. She then looked into his eyes full of tears and she then said to him, "I love you so much Crest. You are genuinely the best." Crest then smiled at her as well and said back to her, "I love you so much too my love." Crest then leaned into her yet again and she also leaned into him as well. They both then shared a very passionate kiss that could ignite many flames and it was very romantic. Crest then pulled away from her again and gave her another embrace and Savvy returned it to him taking in all of his warmth. She then just felt herself wanting to sleep on his chest since it was really warm, and comfortable for her. She then said to him, "Crest my love, can I be carried again to your quarters while I fell asleep on you?" Crest smiled and he instantly picked her up and said, "Why yes you can Savvy my dear, I'll always carry you if you ever want me to." Savvy smiled and then rested her head on him as Crest leaned and kissed her forehead lightly. Savvy soon fell asleep on him and he carried her to his quarters so the two could sleep. Crest looked at her while she slept and he smiled once again, he couldn't help but kiss her cheek as she slept since she looked so peaceful in his view. Soon, Crest made it to his quarters and placed Savvy gently on his bed and covered her up like she was a little burrito. He then took off his armor and placed his weapons down for the night. He then joined alongside Savvy and he then began to cuddle her as she slept. Soon the two of them were sleeping and it was a very peaceful evening for the two lovers.