𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Start from the beginning

"nah run me my ones cause now that shit dirty." she held her fists up and they started slap boxing in the middle of the gucci store making a bunch of eyes fall on them.

"get his ass bestie!" nia hyped leia up.

"excuse me i'm gonna have to ask you all to leave." the security walked up to them and quani flipped him off.

"y'all some kids bro." kizo laughed picking up a small backpack.

"leia, you like this?" he asked showing it to her.

"yea what you need that for?" she asked walking up to him, out of breathe.

"ion even know." he shook his head putting it back.

"leave now or i'll have to escort you."

"y'all shit dry rotten anyway." kizo mugged the dude as they walked out.

"L store." quani said running into the luis store.

"leiaaa we should get matching slippersss." nia dragged holding up a pair of slides.

"bet i like those." she nodded picking up her size.

they got a couple more stuff and then walked out.

"omg bae can we get a reading pleaseeeeeee." nia smiled trying to drag quani over to the tarot card reader.

"no cause what if she turn me into a cat?"

"she not go- mcht come on." she smacked her lips pulling him over to it.

"where you wanna go?" kizo asked leia throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"you think you slick." she rolled her eyes.

"nope, how bout in here." he laughed walking them over to the accessory shop.

"ouuuu these cutee." she smiled facing him with some big black shades.

"no they not them shits ugly." he took them off her face and put them on his.

"they cute on me tho." he looked in the mirror and posed like this 😙✌🏽 as she took a picture of him.

"stop." he chuckled blocking the camera and putting the shades back.

"ok i feel like the absolute baddest bitch that ever walked this planet." she tried on a fluffy scarf.

"mee too." he put on the same scarf in a different color and she laughed.

they walked around looking at some other shit.

"leiiiaaa." he called out to her and she walked over by him.

he held out two bracelets, one that was white and one that was black.

the black one had an A on it and the white one had a K on it.

"nigga if you don't go call jaejae." she mumbled walking away and he followed behind her with the bracelets in his hand.

they checked out and walked out the store.

they walked into a local clothing store and saw quani and nia were already in there.

"what they said in the reading?" leia asked them.

"she said she see a lot of babies in the future." quani giggled and nia mugged him.

"this shirt cute as helll." nia smiled holding up a shirt that said "i love my girlfriend" and then gave it to quani.

"what the hell i look like." he scrunched his face up and she smacked his neck.

"ok i'll get it." he hissed.