"Too much PDA!" Cian said. 

"Says the one that just hugged- I can't with you," I said, pulling away from Ranboo's hug. Cian just smirked.

"I'm gonna go to class, bye lovebirds!" Cian waved. I waved back.

"Hey Y/N, do you think you'd be able to hang out after school? Or are you grounded...?" Ranboo randomly asked.

"Surprisingly, I'm not grounded. Parents were just pissed off over the weekend, so I'm sure I'd be able to hang out for a little while," I said. Ranboo looked like he'd thought of something.

"Oooo, you haven't slept over in a little while! Maybe see if that'd be okay?" Ranboo asked.

"Wait, you're righttt! I'll try and see if my parents will let me do that- Might have to sort of lie to my parents though. If they knew I was trying to sleep over at your house- I wouldn't be able to leave the house until I was 30," I joked. Ranboo laughed a bit.

"That's fine. You could probably head home right after school to grab some stuff, then we could walk to my house from there?" Ranboo suggested.

"That works," I smiled.

"Awesome! Now... We should get to science before the bell rings, huh?" Ranboo suggested.

"Shit, you're right- Let's go!" I said, quickly holding his hand and dragging him to class.

To skip useless details; The day went on. My parents said I could stay over at 'Cian's' house. Little did they know I'd be with Ranboo instead. I was worried that they would find out, but I tried not to overthink it. (ISTG IF THEY DO-) (leT'S HOPE NOTTT) After a while, the school day ended, and Ranboo and I got on our bus, waiting to get to my house.

We got to my stop, and walked towards my house. But as soon as we got close, I stopped Ranboo.

"You should probably stay right here while I pack some things. My parents have cameras as you know, and... I don't want them to see you on them. I said I was going to Cian's house, so..." I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"Alright, that's fine. I'll just be right here while you do whatever," Ranboo smiled.

"Alright, see you soon Boo," I smiled, kissing his cheek. Then I walked towards my house.

I walked in and ran up to my room. I grabbed a change of clothes, and also my laptop for in case I needed to do anything for content on it. (Yes in this you're rich and have a desktop and a laptop. Must be nice LMAO) I grabbed whatever else I'd need, then walked back out to Ranboo.

"Have everything you need?" Ranboo asked. I nodded.

"I should, yeah!" I said.

"Are you completely sure?" Ranboo partially joked. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure, Ranboob." I glared as a joke. Ranboo rolled his eyes.

"Alright then, N/N, let's head out," Ranboo said. 

We sort of silently walked over to Ranboo's house, with the occasional talk. Finally after what felt like forever, we got to his house. Instead of immediately going to Ranboo's room, we instead walked to his kitchen.

"I thought maybe we could do something else today, rather than be in my room the entire time," Ranboo said, grabbing something from a cupboard.

"What's your plan, Boo?" I asked, leaning against something. I swear, anytime I call him 'Boo' his face turned even just a little red. I guess this was my name for him now, just like how P/N was his thing for me.