Covered in leaves and twigs, she stepped out as the twigs got in between her toes. Ran pushed her forward as she walked with shaky knees away from the car.

Her outfit was completely soaked as her hair got matted and into her face, her hair wasn't meant for being wet it'd always mess it up.

Ran closed her car door as he followed the woman, she stopped at the entrance of a ditch filled with Rocks at the bottom of it.

It was too dark to even see but at the edge, her eyes got a good glimpse of it. Ran stopped at the trunk before opening it and grabbing the huge black trash bag from within the trunk.

Dragging it out (name) stood at the edge believing he'd push her into the ditch and leave her to bleed out and die. Playing with her fingers she held her head low as tears began to flood out of her eyes.

Her throat hurt as she whined but the rain silence her whimpering out; Ran opened the bag and dragged out the corpses of Inui, Mitsuya, and Rindou.

Pulling them out of the bag he threw mitsuya's bloody body down into the ditch, his blood was dried yet his organs were visibly exposes which made some blood come out.

When Mitsuya's body reached the end of the ditch his skull cracked open against the rock. His body was lifeless as more blood came out of his head; His eyes were wide open even after death and his corpse still remained to be treated as a piece of garbage.

The red blood spilling onto the rock as his brains spilled out, everything completely dark as he bled. Ran whistled trying to lighten the moment up as he threw Inui's body into the ditch.

Inui was already split in half so his brain was already damaged to the max. When inui fell the brutal force from the crash against the rock made his bones pop out of his body.

His bones shattered as they bent out of his body, his knee in an arched position and his eyeball missing from his corpse.

His eye popped out of the socket as it rolled onto the rock. Ran hesitated to throw his brother's body as he looked at his ex-girlfriend.

She was still crying, but he stopped and dropped his brother's body. He looked at his girlfriend and used his blood-gloved hands to turn her head.

" C'mon babe; They're all.. GONE.." he emphasized on the ' gone ' part as he forcefully kissed her and used his other hand to hold her hand.

His lips crashed into hers as the rain poured down onto their body's she hadn't reacted since she was half-awake and her tears were still falling down her face.

As they broke apart from the moment he looked her dead in her eyes.. " C'mon.. babe.. we'll be fine now that they're gone.. " he backed away from her as they left Rindou's body in the rain.

Water pouring into his wounds as his blood gushed out of his body. The clear water began bloody as the two stood intront of the ditch..

" Ran.. I'm.. "

' Scared..'

The woman firmly gripped his hand as he looked into her pupils. " Nothing.. will happen to you.. "

" When you're with me,"

Ran stopped the car in a parking lot, as he placed a hand on the woman's thigh. She wasn't comfortable with it so she slowly inched his hand away from her leg.

They had been in a completely different town, and they stayed at a motel for a bit. He opened his door as he got out, the woman on her side did the same.