|| ❤️ 12 : A Call ||

Start from the beginning

" Huh ? What do you mean ? " Jimin asked and the person in the line chuckled.

" I mean nothing Gorgeous. Or should I call you Baby Doll as well hmm ? " the person said in an oddly intoxicating sultry way but it won't melt Jimin. Nor make him nervous. He was getting pissed to be exact. Now he knew it wasn't a wrong number. Someone called him intentionally.

But the thing that made Jimin's jaw clench was the nickname. How dare this person call him this !? How dare he !

" As I see you already know the nickname, you might also know that it's not for everyone to call me. I suppose you're also in the everyone category. " Jimin said with a calm and collected voice despite being angry.

" Calm down Dol- opps ! Sorry sorry. Calm down Park Jimin. Pretty things like you shouldn't get angry. "

Jimin was disgusted by now. He was about to cut the call but the man spoke again.

" Tell your dear Jeon Jungkook that
La Lune called his Baby Doll,
with love. "

And the call got cut , leaving Jimin confused and conflicted.

" What? La lune ? Huh ? " Jimin asked to himself while staring at his phone. Suddenly he smilied then giggled. What was that ? Who was this ? And Jimin felt unexpectedly so happy cause the person said

" Your dear Jeon Jungkook.... "

" your. "

.
.
.
.

The letter stayed incomplete cause Jimin was disturbed by the phonecall.

" Should I tell Taemin hyung and Noona about it.. ? Or should I tell Koo just like this person said ? " Jimin asked himself while showering. As always he wanted to look good infront of his dearest... even if he was sad and hurt.

" Uhmm.. just few hours more... I'll tell it to Koo...if he has time for me.. " Jimin said sadly and turned off the shower.

.
.
.

" La Lune ? Who's that mom ? " Mui asked in the call, sounding confused.

" Why do you ask so many questions always? Can't you do just what you've been told Mui ? " a lady said from the other side.

" Mom ! Why don't you just tell me anything in detail ! I can make a dish if I don't even know the names of those fucking ingredients! " Mui retorted angrily. She was pissed and now her mother was disturbing her getting dolled up Time.

" Don't you dare raise your voice on me you stupid girl ! Do you still have any damn idea why Jungkook is dating you ? Why didn't he discarded you ? No you still don't have any idea even after staying close to him ! At this rate you'll fucking ruin our plan ! " the lady screamed back.

" He's dating me cause I'm Min Mui ! I'm beautiful ! Rich ! Wanted! Famous ! Anyone can just dream to have me ! " Mui said angrily.

" pretty stupid too. Think againn what you said. Rich ? We're talking about Jeon damn Jungkook here. He's a fucking tyrant hunter business tycoon! Wanted ? Jeon Jungkook doesn't even need to look at anyone to have them in their knees infront of him. Famous ? Just because you are a Min ! Girlfriend of Jeon Jungkook ! So don't fucking argue ! " The lady said making Mui speechless.

" You weren't this impulsive Mui ! Why are you being like this ? My girl was never this stupid ! What happened to you ? " the lady asked and Mui gritted her teeth.

" Jimin. Park fucking Jimin happened. You don't know how intolerably cold he is! Whatever the fuck you say, it won't affect him. Disgustingly calm. "
Mui spat and the lady sighed.