|| Prologue ||

❤Happy New Year Everyone!❤

Let's get started!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Who am I to you Koo ? your family?.. your friend?..boyfriend? your lover? your slave..? NOTHING! I'M ABSOLUTELY NO ONE TO YOU AND -and.. that hurts.... so I better leave you... "

" Jiminshi... it's.. it's not like that.."

" So what it is like Mr. Billionaire Jeon Jungkook!? tell me I wanna know! I wanna know so bad... stop me from leaving.. tell me once to stay and I'll forever be yours.. I want nothing but you... stop me please.. please.... "

" ....you... you said right Jiminshi.. I'm actually no one.. and I'm not good for you ..you deserve better, you deserve the world.... go.. go away.. live like a free bird.. take care.. "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Park Jimin, lost his parents in a plane crash 10 years ago when he was just 8 years old ,who was unaware of the world outside of the mansion.

Jimin's father's brother like best friend
and his wife also died on the accident who were happened to be with them, coming back from London.

Jimin was devastated and lost as he had no-one else than his parents. He just wanted to go to his parents even if it meant he has to die. The funereal ceremony was a blur for him.

After 2 weeks of staying in hospital, cause Jimin had a weak heart and it couldn't deal with the loss of his parents.... He came back in the eerie mansion which was filled with laughter a few days ago.

That day his father's lawyer Kim Namjoon whom he called Joonie uncle came to meet him with a teenager boy who looked kind of scary to Jimin, he has seen that boy before few times, it was his father's best friends son.

Jimin couldn't understand the meanings of the 90 percent things that Namjoon read from a file which was written by Jimin's father himself... According to his Joonie uncle it was very important papers.

A 8 years old little innocent Jimin couldn't help but glance at the boy who was sitting there looking all intimidating bit gloomy at the same time, after all he lost his parents too.

So afterwards Namjoon explained everything to Jimin at least tried.

According to the papers that were made by Jimin's parents... If anything happens to them the entire responsibility of Park IT. will go to the Jeon Empires means his best friend's company.....it wasn't the main part. The main part was after that.

With the company, little Jimin's entire responsibility will handover to his best friend 's family till he is 18. He can take over the company then if he wants, either the company will automatically handover to him when he turns 21. But Jeon family will be free from the guardianship of Jimin when he turns 18.

It shocked Jimin. Very much. When he got to know that he has to go with the boy that was looking at him with a quite sympathetic but uninterested gaze .

The boy was none other than a 18 years old, the new CEO of Jeon Empires and Jimin's official care giver from now on, Jeon Jungkook .

Who lost his parents 2 weeks ago as well and now has to take care of the million dollars property and a 8 years old kid.

Clutching onto his favourite plushie nervously and trying to hide inside the cushions and soft blankets of his bed.. He looked at the teenager boy whom he barely knew.

" You have to go with him Jiminah.. ",
Jimin's Joonie uncle said with a sympathetic voice.

A tear rolled down from Jimin's eyes as he couldn't understand why life has to be so cruel. He was getting scared by the boy sitting with crossed legs on the couch. He looked kid himself but not a kid whom you'll freely talk with. He was quite intimidating for his age.

Jimin remembered how his father told him about his best friend's son who was studying in New York, who will party till morning but ace in exams, who was very much intelligent but wouldn't accept it.. Who will easily handle an important business deal but isn't a little bit interested in business.

Now Jimin was seeing the boy and he was scared... But it's what his parents wanted.. But again looking at the boy made Jimin nervous who didn't look like he wants to take the responsibility he was getting.

But to Jimin's surprise the boy spoke for the first time, looking straight at his eyes.

" I know you are scared to trust me . It's the same for me, I am scared to trust me too. But one thing is sure, you'll always be safe with me. As long as you're with me and I'm alive I'll never let you get hurt nor make you regret the decision of trusting me. So come with me. Please. "

Those were the first word the teenager said to the little kid who was already started to trust him through those words. May be those words were not suitable enough when you're talking with a 8 years old kid but still Jimin found assurance through those words.

That day Jimin took the barely known caregiver Jeon Jungkook's hand and walked out of the mansion which was his safe heaven.

But as Jungkook promised, he never made Jimin regret for trusting him. Always did everything to keep Jimin safe, took care of him, spoiled him, hid him under his wings keeping the storms and cruel world away as Jimin became someone very special to Jungkook.... No they wasn't brothers, nor friends.....they unknowingly became someone special to each other.

Till Jeon Jungkook unknowingly laid his eyes on Jimin in a little different way and something engraved deep inside him. There was nothing more he wanted than to protect and cherish the young boy and keep him hidden in his wings forever..........even if he has to fight with entire world....... ♥
🔸 But what if Jungkook himself is the biggest danger of Jimin's life......? 🔸

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So here goes the prologue !

Does anything here even make sense? I don't know..... It's a odd idea I guess but imma write it !

So y'all read it right?

If you're going to read then please vote and comment, it'll keep me inspired ! So please do!

Ask me anything if you don't understand here, I'll explain. I'm sorry for the spelling and grammar errors along with the bad writing style. English isn't my first language so bear with me! 😬

IMPORTANT - I've two rules for every readers of my book.

> Rule no 1 →Always remember that it's just a fanfiction and all imagination. Only for some entertainment.

> Rule no 2 → follow the first rule.

AND IT'LL HAVE A LITTLE LATE UPDATE TILL ONE OF MY TWO OTHER STORY ENDS! CAUSE I'M BUSY ( LAZY ) !⚠

So let's get it!

- Dina ❤