"I love both, but the Originals are honestly in their own category of greatness" she said.

I smiled realizing I like her already.

We finished with the last sandwich and added some chips to everyone's plate.

"Who's that one for" I said as I noticed that she was making a 5th plate.

"Abigail, she was probably the one at the door" she said, finishing her plate.

I fell into a silence as the thought of her messed with my head. She's out there with Kai. They're probably talking about how much better she looks than me.

"Are you okay dear?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, picking up Malakai's plate.

We walked to the dining room and sure enough there she was. Her purple hair was up in two ponytails that were curled perfectly. She had on some white overalls, but instead of pants it was a skirt. She had on a black shirt under it and Abigail won't be Abigail without some heels to match. I've never once seen her without heels. I know her feet hurt!

She was sitting by Kai, where I was sitting. Her head on his shoulders while he talked to his father. I could see her arms wrapped around his waist, holding him tight. I felt a big lump in my throat as I stood there.

"Foods ready!" Patty yelled, drawing attention to us. I stood there like a deer in the headlights. I know my face was beyond red.

Soon as she made eye contact with me she smiled, snuggling into him more. His father stood up and moved a chair closer to Kai then sat back down.

Patty placed everyone's plate down while I awkwardly sat in my new seat. I gave Kai his plate and tried my hardest to breathe normally.

"How has everyone's day been so far?" Patty asked, taking a bite of her food.

I quickly zoned out as everyone talked. Why did she feel so comfortable hugging my mate? He's mine! That shoulder she's laying on that's where my legs should be. My wolf started to growl and I just hope they can't hear it.

"You didn't touch your food, are you okay?" Kai asked, leaning over to me.

I looked over to him in disbelief. Her hands were literally rubbing in his chest. I felt overwhelmed! Why does she think this is okay?

"She could afford to miss a meal," Abigail mumbled. Apparently low enough to where it somehow skipped his parents.

That's it!

"Abigail seriously calms down. That's not okay" Kai said, making his parents look at us.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing wrong we were just talking about our sleepover tonight" Abigail said.

I laughed a little too loud at that, making her look at me crazy.

"Sleepover? Abi I'm sure Zara wouldn't like that" his mother said, looking over at me.

"And as an Alpha your mates feelings should always be something you consider" Kyle added.

I like them both already.

"I mean we have been having these sleepovers for years. I know you guys remember me here every weekend" she said.

"Well yes, but hun how would you feel if Charles had sleepovers?"

"If it was with someone he's known forever and loves I wouldn't mind. I would just go over Kai's house" she shrugged, leaning on him.

"Well we can't tell you what to do but you should take her feelings into consideration. I mean how do you feel about it Zara?" She asked.

"Oh I don't like it at all. We've already talked about it" I said, finally taking a bite out of my food. I feel better that they are on my side.

"You two talked about it? Then surely Kai told you that I'm coming over tonight"she said, gripping his shirt.

"No, I've been meaning to talk to you about this. We're not having them anymore. I'm sorry this had to be said right now" he said.

The look on her face was priceless. She looked confused and sad all at the same time.

"Because of this girl that you just met? She asked.

"Because of his mate, Abi. You have one too. You're not little kids anymore" his father said firmly. I can tell he takes mates very seriously. Most Alphas, or in his case, past Alphas do.

"But...but-"

"But nothing," he said, making her shut up.

Yep I love them!