𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝙲𝚄𝙳𝙳𝙻𝙴𝚂

Start from the beginning

He looks amazing

He looks amazing. As always.

"My, my, Angel, you look absolutely dazzling, hm? Beautiful hoodie you've got there.." Mateo smirked.

I blushed, "Thank you Mateo...you l-look great too.."

"Shall we, m'lady?" he said, bowing.

I giggled at how silly he was being, "We shall, kind sir." I said, bowing too.

He chuckled, before grasping my hand and taking me to his car.

He had a bigger car today, even though it was just us two, weird.

We sat down in the car, and he drove off.

"Who decided what dinosaurs sound like? Like, they could've meowed..we can't know.." I spoke.

"Angel...it's still too early." Mateo chuckled.

"How do mermaids give birth?" I questioned.

Now that I think of it, how do they do it?

Mateo just chuckled. Rude.

"If I punch myself and it hurts, does it make me strong or weak..?" I asked.

"Alright! We're here! How about you bug Aiden with those questions, yeah?" Mateo smirked.

I gasped, "He'd love my questions!"

Mateo chuckled, and we heded into the school. We were pretty early, so we had 30 minutes to spare.

"Aiden and Mason are waiting for us in the common area." Mateo said. 

I nodded and followed him as we made our way to the common area.

"SUNSHINE!!" Aiden practically yelled, before jumping from his seat and rushing towards me.

He was quick to haul me up in his arms and spin me around before putting me back down.

I giggled, "Hello Aiden, we have SO much to talk about."

"Oh, really? What's up?" Aiden asked curiously as we made our way to the table.

I gave Mason a quick wave and he gave me a slight nod back.

"Okay, so, how are unicorns fake but giraffes real? Like, what is more believable? A horse with a horn, or a weird leopard-moose-camel with a 20-foot neck? And-and, do you think bugs know that they can walk up walls or do they just randomly gain the knowledge one day when they see their friend walking up the wall? Are they like 'Woah, Daqunius, how are you climbing on walls?!' and they try too and then they're like 'woooo' ?!" I started rambling.

Aiden gasped, "Sunshine, you are an absolute genius."

"I know right!" I giggled.

"And when we talk about hair, we mean like the whole head of hair, but when we talk about hairs, it's only a few?!" Aiden stated.