Chapter 87 - The End

Start from the beginning

Xian Mo Yu: "No need to throw it away, put it in the stamen."

Dou Dou put the peel on the stamen, and the stamen moved slightly, then the peel disappeared.

Dou Dou stared for a while and sighed in admiration, "Grandpa Xian, you are so easy to raise. You are not a picky eater at all." He said as he gnawed at the fruit happily.

When Dou Dou is full, he poked his bracelet and said, "What should I do? There is no signal here. Dad will be angry if he doesn't see me."

Xian Mo Yu confidently replied, "With me following you, your father will feel relieved."

Dou Dou: "En, Grandpa Xian is right, let's go on."

Xian Mo Yu's petals closed and carefully wrapped Dou Dou in the middle as they slowly sunk into the ground. After their figure disappeared, countless roots appeared to push the gravel and soil around into the hole. Xian Mo Yu didn't fill the hole completely, but it didn't care and moved forward quickly.

...

Su Ling looked tired as they walked behind Lóng Mo Téng all the way to the forest. Right now, they have reached the outside of Belle City's area, in a deserted forest. He frowned slightly, "Where are they going?"

Gu Liheng embraced Su Ling and handed him a bottle of water. He has given up the idea of persuading Su Ling to go home first, "Let's take a rest. For now, they are all safe."

Lóng Mo Téng: "I realized where they are going! We are almost here."

...

"Grandpa Xian, is this the place?" Dou Dou asked as he lay on the top of the petals, his head stretched out to look at the ground.

Xian Mo Yu spreads its petals flat, and the roots extended everywhere, "It's here."

Dou Dou: "Where is your friend?"

Xian Mo Yu: "I haven't found it yet. It was burnt and wilted at the time. Grandpa Long and I buried it here. It has been so many years now, I guess it may have been buried by fallen leaves. I will look for it."

Xian Mo Yu skillfully typed with one root, while the other roots looked around. After searching on the ground and found no traces, the roots went down 10 cm to search. Then it went down 10 cm more.

Here are the depths of the forest, the moonlight is blocked by tall trees and one side is pitch black. Only Xian Mo Yu petals are glowing reddishly. Dou Dou laid on the edge of the petals with his chin in his hand, looking around with curious eyes. The forest is stretched out in front of him and occasionally there will be a flash of green light. Before he could make a sound, the green light would quickly move away and disappeared. Dou Dou knew it was a beast in the forest, but with Xian Mo Yu here, he is not afraid at all.

Suddenly, colorful rays appeared in the peripheral of his sight. Dou Dou stuck his little head out and looked to the right, but he didn't see anything. He could only see from the shadow that there is a big tree growing there. He patted the petals and said, "Grandpa Xian, I want to go down."

Xian Mo Yu lowered its petals, and wrapped a root around Dou Dou's waist, "Don't fall down."

"En." Dou Dou slid from the petals to the ground and ran straight to the right. After running two steps, he got tripped by the weeds and fell forward. The roots lifted him up in time and put him firmly on the ground.

"Thank you, Grandpa Xian." Dou Dou was not surprised, but rather excited. The roots rubbed his head as a reply.

Dou Dou continued to walk, and suddenly, the colorful light lighted up again and disappeared in the blink of an eye. Dou Dou's eyes brightened, and he ran towards the direction quickly. There was excitement in his tone as he said, "Grandpa Xian, I saw a rainbow."