Chapter 87 - The End

Su Ling tapped at his bracelet and tried to contact Dou Dou, but there was no signal. Beside him, Gu Liheng had a dark face as he ordered his people to search around the villa. At the same time, he asked his men to bring up all the surveillance recordings around the villa area and watched them with Su Ling. The surveillance showed that Dou Dou and Xian Mo Yu disappeared shortly after entering the mountain. A thought moved in Su Ling's heart, and he thought of the time he met Xian Mo Yu for the first time. Getting up, he walked out, "Let's go to the mountain area to take a look."

The two followed the direction where Dou Dou and Xian Mo Yu last seen, and soon they found a sunken ground.

Su Ling frowned, "It looks like it took the underground route."

Lóng Mo Téng, which was wrapped around his wrist, stretched out its vine and moved to the ground, "They went from here, come with me."

With Lóng Mo Téng leading the way, Su Ling was a little relieved, but Lóng Mo Téng did not stop even though it's getting dark. Along the way, Xian Mo Yu left no traces except for occasional sunken areas on the ground.

...

"Grandpa Xian, how long will it be?"

Xian Mo Yu emerged from the ground again, and opened its petals, revealing Dou Dou lying on the stamens. Dou Dou asked the question while breathing in the fresh air. The roots beside him typed quickly in the computer, "Soon."

Dou Dou clutched his stomach, "But I'm hungry."

Hearing that, Xian Mo Yu's roots stretched out along the edge of the hole, "I will get you some food."

After a while, the roots dragged a dead rabbit back, and gently placed it at Dou Dou's feet, "Eat ba."

Dou Dou poked the rabbit's white fur with his finger, "I don't eat fur."

The top of 2 roots opened up and attached to the rabbit, moving from the head to the tail. Then the white fur was melted, revealing the bright red flesh inside. Dou Dou immediately turned his head and retched. He moved away from the rabbit, and said with a pale face, "There is blood, and it's not cooked."

"It's fine, just eat it." Xian Mo Yu was quite patient. The stamen on the right side of the rabbit moved and ate half of the rabbit. "Look, I ate it."

Dou Dou covered his mouth, "We are not the same, Grandpa Xian. You can finish the rabbit, I don't want to see it."

After Xian Mo Yu ate the rabbit, the stamens cleaned themselves. With a little complicated feeling, it asked, "What should we do then? Should I take you home?"

Dou Dou: "But I haven't seen your friend yet."

Xian Mo Yu: "It's just a friend's grave."

"I want to see it," Dou Dou patted his belly, "Grandpa Xian, I don't want to eat meat anymore. I'll eat fruits."

Xian Mo Yu sprang out its roots and quickly returned with several kinds of fruit. Dou Dou took it in his hand and looked through it, "Why are there holes in each of the fruits?"

Xian Mo Yu tapped at Dou Dou's forehead lovingly, "Gotta get the ones eaten by the birds to make sure that it is not poisonous. Isn't Grandpa Xian smart?"

Dou Dou nodded, "Awesome and smart."

The praise made Xian Mo Yu shook its roots joyfully.

Taking a knife from his backpack, Dou Dou peeled off the skin of the fruits. Then he weighed the peel and looked around the petals: "Grandpa Xian, I can't throw the peel out."