Chapter 44 ---- Dance 2

Su Ao's expression changed, "Don't talk nonsense, I..."

At this time, the dark-faced Father Su and Zhao Han came over. Zhao Han patted Su Ao on the shoulder, and said softly to Su Ling, "Xiao Ling, you can't spout nonsense. We did invite a teacher for you. You don't want to learn, what can I do?"

Su Ling: "Really now? Which teacher?"

That rebut caused Zhao Han to choke on her words, and Father Su scolded in a low voice, "Stop fooling around. Even if you have severed ties with the Su family, your surname is still Su. It is not a good thing to you either if you continue to discredit the Su family."

Su Ling lightly raised his gaze, his eyes indifferent as he said, "Discredit? If it weren't for your precious son to trouble me again and again, I wouldn't want to exchange even a single word with your family, let alone mentioning it to other people. As for whether what I said is true, you know in your heart."

This was the reason why the owner of this body was sensitive and timid. Apart from his own body factor, it has a lot to do with the environment he grew up in.

Staring at Su Ling for 2 seconds, Father Su turned to Su Ao and said, "Apologize to him."

"Father!" Su Ao looked at him in shock, while Zhao Han looked incredulous.

Father Su's tone was stern as he asked, "Did you take the initiative to provoke him?"

Su Ao bit his lip, not saying anything so Father Su raised his tone higher, "Did you?"

Su Ao: "Yes, but..."

"Apologize." Father Su lowered his face.

Su Ao was used to being spoiled, and Father Su has never been so harsh on him. This time, he was so scared that his eyes were red. Feeling fearful, wronged and uncomfortable, he said to Su Ling, "I'm sorry."

Su Ling was caught off guard as well, but after a second thought, he thinks he probably understood why. The him right now is not the same little pitiful who doesn't have any backing. He is not interested being entangled with 'children', so it's fine to just give him a scare or two, "It's okay," he smiled, "If we ever meet again in the future, pretend we don't know each other, understood?"

Seeing Su Ling's smile, Su Ao shrank his shoulders subconsciously and nodded aggrievedly. That little coward has become a terrifying person!

Feeling satisfied, Su Ling excused himself and headed to the right. Before he could take a step, he saw Gu Liheng standing not far away looking at him. So he smiled and walked towards Gu Liheng.

Lin Meng has been paying attention to Gu Liheng, worried that his friend's sweetheart will be hijacked by someone else. When he saw the two is going to meet, he quickly motioned to Xiào Rui, and they moved to their side(SL+GLH) while dancing. He smiled and said, "President Gu, why don't you invite Ling Ling to a dance?"

Due to Lin Meng was quite a distance away before this, he didn't hear Su Ao saying that Su Ling could not dance. But Gu Liheng heard it, so he didn't ask.

All of a sudden, a gorgeous-looking Omega crossed in front of Su Ling and stretched out his left hand to Gu Liheng, "Can I dance with you?"

Omega pays attention to their identity, and adding to the fact that they are naturally favoured, they rarely invite an Alpha actively. But if they ever did and the Alpha refuses, it will be very embarrassing to them. For the Alpha, they would be seen as incredibly rude to decline an Omega's invitation.

Frowning slightly, Gu Liheng did not immediately agree. The Omega bit his lip lightly, and his confident smile faded.

"Sorry, this is my partner." Su Ling said at this moment.