Chapter 48 ----- Staying in the association building

Gu Liheng strode to Su Ling's side and placed his right hand lightly on Su Ling's left shoulder. Then looking at Mother Gu with a serious expression, he greeted, "Mother."

Mother Gu was a little surprised by Gu Liheng's sudden appearance. When the staff of the rental shop said that the suit had been paid in full, she knew that Gu Liheng had found out about her meeting with Su Ling. She just didn't expect him to come over immediately, and that fast. The corner of her mouth curved down as she said, "Take a seat."

Su Ling looked up at Gu Liheng. Male god's expression was stiffer than usual. Was he(GLH) worried about him? He grabbed Gu Liheng's hand on his shoulder, then shifted his body to the right, opening some space to sit on his left. Gu Liheng looked down and sat beside Su Ling. The side of their arms touched, and Su Ling immediately noticed that male god is quite muscular. Slightly stunned, he tilted his head and saw the side of male god's icy face. Gu Liheng didn't have any expression on his face; looking cold and serious. It's completely different from how he(GLH) usually behaved in front of him. As he was thinking, his hand was suddenly flipped down and held tightly.

Gu Liheng turned to look at the young man, his expression slightly nervous. Did he(SL) notice anything?

Su Ling smiled at Gu Liheng and asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

Gu Liheng's complexion eased up slightly as he replied, "No need."

Mother Gu watched how the two interacted, and her eyes were round with surprise. In her memories, her son was very monotonous; always wearing the same expression and doing things in the same way. Calm and serious, polite but indifferent. But when facing Su Ling, maybe he didn't even notice it himself, his expression was soft and lively. Mother Gu rubbed her forehead, she knew too well that no one could break apart a pair of AO that is in love. Initially, she thought it's not too late to separate them, but now it seems impossible. She won't go against the impossible, so she placed her folded hands on the table and asked, "When are you going to get married?"

Su Ling's eyes widened slightly. Mother Gu's thinking took a giant leap from just now.

Gu Liheng shook Su Ling's hand and unconsciously used a little force. He replied, "Ling Ling is still young, at least until he graduates from university."

"4 years?" Mother Gu frowned. "It's too long. If you are worried that pregnancy will affect your studies, I will take care of the baby after the baby is born."

The corners of Su Ling's mouth twitched. How did this topic end up so strange? Didn't you want to break us up? How did it become helping to take care of our children? Wrong! The main point is children, it is impossible for male god to have children ah! Su Ling quickly glanced at male god. Seeing that his expression is still calm, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief and said, "We are still young and want to enjoy life as a couple first."

Mother Gu looked at Gu Liheng, "You think so too?"

Gu Liheng: "En."

After staying silent for a long time, Mother Gu finally said, "As you wished." She focused on Gu Liheng, "You are an adult now and have your own ideas. I cannot influence any of your decisions anymore."

"I'll stop caring about you," she straightened her back, her voice slightly cold, "I want to take over the Snow Leopard."

Gu Liheng was surprised, "Why?"

Mother Gu: "To find the truth about your father's death."

"The truth?" Gu Liheng's cheeks and jaws tightened.

Mother Gu: "I don't believe it is an accident. There are many doubtful points. Previously, I have spent all my energy in order for our family to survive and put you in charge of Gu company. Even if I found out that there is a problem, I have no time and energy to investigate it."