Chapter 83 - Vacation

Start from the beginning

Su Ling subconsciously swam away, trying to distance himself from the door. But soon, he realized that this action is meaningless. He has nowhere to hide, and he had been caught red-handed. Standing still, he laughed dryly, "You got off work early today."

Wearing a black shirt, Gu Liheng unbuttoned his cufflinks as he approached and meticulously pulled back his sleeves to his arms. When he reached the side of the pool, he squatted down, and helplessly reached out to Su Ling, "Come here."

Su Ling drew closer and raised his right hand. He flicked the water off from his index finger before pressing at the back of male god's hand, emphasizing, "I am not cold at all."

Turning to his palm, Gu Liheng caught Su Ling's hand.

Su Ling: "Hey, my hand is wet!"

Gu Liheng: "It's okay."

He probed the water temperature with his other hand, and his brows relaxed.

Gu Liheng: "Do you still want to swim?"

Su Ling shook his head, "No." He stepped ashore from the stairs. Gu Liheng wrapped him in a big towel and carried him to the bathroom.

Su Ling: "The matters in the company have been settled?"

"En," Gu Liheng replied and said, "We will depart at 8.00 pm tonight, and should reach Planet Aqualai at 8.00 am tomorrow."

Thinking of the description written in the travel brochure, Su Ling is really looking forward to the trip. He said, "Awesome, Planet Belle is too cold recently." Although both villa and classrooms are equipped with temperature control systems, outdoor activities are still greatly affected.

At the bathroom, Gu Liheng put Su Ling aside. He ran the bath with hot water, and white mist filled the bathroom. When Gu Liheng got up, Su Ling tapped at his shirt and said, "Your shirt is wet, let's wash together."

Hearing that, Gu Liheng looked down at Su Ling with restrained heat in his eyes. 2 seconds later, he started to unbutton his clothes. Su Ling's graduation exam was held on this week, while he worked overtime to prepare for his honeymoon. Both of them were very busy and completely abstinent. That's why carrying Su Ling just now has already got his emotions stirring.

Su Ling's heart beats chaotically. He lifted the towel wrapped around his body, and reached out to unbutton the last button of male god's shirt; starting from bottom to top. Just that he only managed to undo one, and his hand was held by male god. At the same time, his(GLH) other hand tightened around his waist, and a hot kiss came. His initiative often makes Gu Liheng lose his mind.

...

When Su Ling woke up, the room was dimly lit. He tilted his head, and saw condensation on the floor-to-ceiling windows, with a layer of snow on the railings. He sat up quickly, paused shortly in the middle. Bracing his palms against the bed, he looked down at himself. His black cotton coat was neatly buttoned, and his body felt fresh and clean. That made Su Ling smiled, male god is still so meticulous. Getting out of bed, he could feel that the temperature in the room is very comfortable, and he didn't notice the chill at all.

As he came out of the bathroom, Gu Liheng walked in with a case. Gu Liheng took him into his arms and kissed him between his eyebrows. Then he opened the case, "See if we still need to bring anything." The suitcase is full of summer clothes.

Su Ling: "You went to the cloakroom to pack the clothes?"

Gu Liheng uttered an En and said, "I don't want to disturb your sleep."

Su Ling's mouth curved up, and he casually glanced at the case, "It's enough, don't bring too much."

Gu Liheng closed the case and put it in his space storage. Then he took Su Ling downstairs to eat. After breakfast, Su Ling went back to the bedroom to change clothes, then put the spiritual plant in the space storage. After that, he went to the back garden with Gu Liheng to fly the speed car. When they arrived at the space port, they changed to a private spacecraft. In addition to the 2 pilots, there is also an entourage of 5 people on the spacecraft. Su Ling is a bit familiar with them, and the most familiar one is the team leader, Hua Cheng.