Chapter 73 - Caught

Start from the beginning

Returned to the workbench, Su Ling first made a fragrance that hides pheromone smell with the vine liquid, and then made a special inhibitor with the branch. Both products have specific formulas and they are simple to make. Having fully equipped with high-tech machinery, Su Ling can't go wrong. However, the fragrances he tried to make after that were not easy. He hadn't officially studied how to make fragrances in this world, and he is still not clear about the properties of various spiritual plant raw materials, let alone which combination would smell unpleasant.

Fortunately, he has no shortage of spiritual plant raw materials. With the equipment he has, and randomly mixing the raw materials, he would find out the effect of the finished products. This is actually a very wasteful method. However, it is difficult for him to master the theoretical knowledge of spiritual plant and fragrance making in a period of time. Going through a lot of experiments are the easiest way to make fragrances. Su Ling found it very novel every time he checked the effect of a finished product because the result was unpredictable. He experimented the whole morning with great enthusiasm.

After lunch, Gu Liheng said, "Gu Ming has been arrested and the court will open a week later."

Su Ling couldn't help sighing in admiration, the efficiency in Planet Belle is sure fast.

Soon, this news became today's headline. Su Ling checked the news before taking a nap and saw that many people were talking about it. Netizens lamented the darkness of the wealthy and expressed shame and disgust for Gu Ming's actions in harming his own relatives. However, upon seeing the second most discussed topic, Su Ling's eyes narrowed. That was Gu An's post in his own Boyan: "Super shocked, I can't believe this is true. Father and uncle are the two people I admire the most..."

Most comments under that post were sympathy. After all, Gu An was only 6 years old kid 20 years ago. Even if Gu Ming really harmed Gu Yuan, it probably has nothing to do with Gu An. Of course, some people ridiculed and questioned whether he knew about the crime but choose not to report it.

Gu Liheng holds Su Ling's shoulders and glanced at the holographic screen, "Don't read anymore, go and rest."

Su Ling looked at Gu Liheng and asked, "Do you think Gu An knows?"

"Whether he knows or not, this matter will have nothing to do with him," Gu Liheng said in a cold voice, "but the last accident definitely has something to do with him."

Make sense, as the netizens said, Gu An was still so young at that time. Su Ling smiled and noticed that the hands on his shoulders tightened when he(GLH) mentioned the accident. He tilted his head and kissed male god's face, pulling him to lie down, "Let's rest together."

Gu Liheng's eyes moved slightly, and he enveloped Su Ling in a hug without doing anything else. After a nap, Gu Liheng received a call from Mother Gu and they discussed the matters related to the trial.

Su Ling listened for a bit and went to change into his swimming trunks. Coming back, he leaned against the wall and waited for a while, and found that the topic had already changed to some of Gu company's projects. It seemed like male god could not finish talking for a while. Hence, he walked to Gu Liheng's side, patted him on the shoulder, and pointed upstairs.

Gu Liheng's gaze slipped past Su Ling's pale body and saw that there are still certain 'marks' left on his body. That caused Gu Liheng's throat to tighten, and he swiftly moved his eyes away before nodding.

Su Ling questioningly raised his eyebrows and went out of the bedroom to the top floor. Three-quarters of the top floor is occupied by the swimming pool. The blue sky and white clouds are reflected in the water, and the water is crystal clear. He took Xian Mo Yu out to put in the corner, and Lóng Mo Téng jumped from his wrist to Xian Mo Yu's petals. Xian Mo Yu stretched its petals, and its roots were swaying in the air freely. It was very relaxing. There was a soothing fragrance wafting around, which was more intense than they were indoors. Lóng Mo Téng has also become much bigger; stretching its leaves and enjoying the sunshine. When Su Ling saw this, the thought that plants really liked sunlight flashed in his mind. He tested the temperature of the water before jumping into the water and started swimming freely. When his body was exposed to the surface of the water, his wet skin shone in the sun.