Chapter 61 - It's Son

Start from the beginning

Su Ling looked at the holographic screen. It was a replay of the scene where Lóng Mo Téng rescued him and Lin Meng, but the video was almost obscured by the enlarged barrage of comments. He suspected that Lóng Mo Téng is reading the comments rather than watching the video.

"It's so cool, Father spiritual plant, please gift me with a leaf. From now on, I will be your loyal fan."

"Does anyone know the name of my Father spiritual plant?"

The video soon reached the part where Xian Mo Yu sprayed its poison, and the front corner of the car melted. Then the barrage of comments immediately changed direction.

"Ah! My Father Xian Mo Yu is so handsome!"

"Too strong, Father Xian Mo Yu! As expected of the corrosive liquid that could clear dark matters from space!"

The corner of Su Ling's mouth twitched. It seems that calling spiritual plant as Father is quite normal? Any living being is qualified to be called Father if it's awesome enough. He suddenly felt that calling Xian Mo Yu Papa seemed okay.

The roots breathed bad breath toward the holographic screen and turned to express some affection to its son, "I only have you as my son; they are not!"

Lin Meng pinched his nose and took a step back, "What's wrong with it? Is it unhappy that other people are calling it Father?"

Su Ling awkwardly muttered an En and squeezed the roots, feeling a little emotional. 'Father' has a special meaning to him because someone with this role has never appeared in his life before. He had longed for it, but then he stopped wishing. After he transmigrated to Planet Belle, he has Father Su, but that man is only an identity. He never regarded Father Su as his father.

Xian Mo Yu continued, "I will make money to support you. I didn't mean to ignore you when you were young. I have been looking for you for a long time."

After reading the words, Su Ling asked, "Are your seeds hard to come by?"

Xian Mo Yu shared some mental images with him. The images moved very fast, like a movie on fast forward. The seasons changed many times in the movie, and finally, a seed emerged from within Xian Mo Yu's flower bud. After this, Xian Mo Yu began to accumulate nutrients for the growth of the seed. After it absorbs the nutrients, it will condense the nutrients from the stamens, similar to how it releases its black liquid. But the nutrients are solid particles, similar to the seed. Because the nutrition is in the form of essence, the accumulation process is very long. Later, when Xian Mo Yu was accumulating the nutrients, it encountered Redthorn Ball and the other 2 spiritual plants. It tried to eat them, and the plants released their poison, trying to resist. That was the moment when Mother Qin appeared. Xian Mo Yu gave up on the spiritual plants but accidentally left its seed and some of the nutrient pellets behind. When it came back to search, the 3 plants and Mother Qin were gone. Thus, it began a long journey of searching for its seed.

Su Ling stroked Xian Mo Yu's root on his wrist and felt sorry for it. It really spent a lot of energy on the seed. Obviously, it was looking forward to its 'son' very much. Well, it's not bad for Xian Mo Yu to treat him as its son; at least it won't feel disappointed or sad. And as Xian Mo Yu said, he has the same breath as its seed.

Smiling, Su Ling asked, "If you like it, how about I call you 'Papa Xian' and Lóng Mo Téng 'Uncle Lóng'?"

Xian Mo Yu's roots twisted happily while Lóng Mo Téng's leaves shone slightly and rubbed its leaves against the back of Su Ling's hand. Then it swiftly moved back to the petals to continue playing with the computer.

Lin Meng was at a loss, "I thought it doesn't like to be called Father?"

Su Ling: "That doesn't include me."