After reading

"Is this a joke or something?" Rose asked. "Jisoo unnie, slap me." Jennie said. "Why?" Jisoo asked confused. "I want to know if I am dreaming." Jennie said and yelled in pain as Jisoo gave a big slap." 

"It is not a dream." Jennie said as she caressed her cheeks. "I can't believe this either." Lisa said.

"But now it is time to find that key." Jisoo said. "Before that it is Lisa's soulmate." Rose said in a teasing way when Lisa shyly looked down. 

The four sister chuckled at Lisa's shyness. "This mark is beautiful, but I thought I was unique to get it. I don't want anyone else to have it." Lisa said with a pout as she looked at her wrist.

"Jokes apart, it is time to find her soulmate." Jisoo said.

"But now we have to return to The Vampire Kingdom." Jennie said as they went to downstairs hugged their eomma and went through the portal. They reached the Vampire Kingdom.

The all girls were lost in their own thoughts that they did not even greet BTS. 

"What happened? They look so shocked." Jin told the other members. "I don't know." Suga said.

"Is there something wrong with their eomma?" Jimin put a doubt. All members looked worried for the girls. 

"Anyways, today the King and the Queen are expected to come." Rm said.

Jungkook pov

Today appa and eomma would come. I have to tell them that I have unlocked an unusual power. I was excited but also worried about Lisa. What happened to her? Did something bad happen? 

I was in my own thoughts when Taehyung oppa snapped in front of face and I came back to reality.

"You will show your power to the King and Queen today, right?" Hyung asked me. I nodded a yes. "They will be shocked." Jhope hyung said. 

~ Time skip ~ It was lunch time, we were about to go to the dining room when a sudden beam of light flashed and it was eomma and app.

"King, Queen" We all called and bowed. Just then Lisa and her unnies arrived. 

"As it is lunch time, we can talk after lunch." appa (king) said looking at the girls. We nodded. 

We had our lunch and I was ready to show my powers. We stood in our hall while eomma and appa sat in front.

As everyone was there, I took a deep breath and made a ball of fire and water

As everyone was there, I took a deep breath and made a ball of fire and water. As expected eomma and appa was shocked to see.

"Jungkook, y - you unlocked it?" We all looked confused

"Jungkook, y - you unlocked it?" We all looked confused. Did appa and eomma knew that I had powers. 

"What do you mean? You knew?" I asked them curiously. "Of course, you had a special power." eomma said. "We are so happy, Jungkook." 

Lisa pov

The King and the queen knew that Jungkook had powers. That was unexpected though.

"Then eomma, why only I unlocked this power?" Jungkook asked his parents.

"It is because only you have this power." The king replied and I saw all Bts members especially Jungkook being shocked.

"But why?" He asked. "It is because of your soulmate." The queen said. She looked a little sad, then took a deep breath and started explaining.

"Your soulmate was born in The Deity Kingdom with the power of six deities which was unusual. I caused you also get The power of Fire and The power of Water. She and her sisters have been missing for almost 20 years. We had a good relation with The Deity Kingdom but -" she stopped with a sad face.

Me and my sisters looked at each other with shock when we realised that this is familiar with what was written in the book.

"WHAT???" We four shouted at the same time making everyone there stare at us. We nervously smiled due to embarrassment.

"Jungkook, you only can unlock your power after her presence. Did you see her?" The Queen asked with hope. Jungkook looked at me and I slightly nodded to say no.

I have reasons to say no. First, I was a little scared about how the King and Queen would react and second, I thought it was not safe.

"I got it after wandering in the Earth." He said and I signed in relief as well as my unnies. The other Bts members were also shocked hearing the story. His reply made them more confused.

The meeting was over, me and unnies went to my room. There was a knock on the door, we knew it was them and have to tell the truth. After all, they aren't bad people.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. They all came in and sat on the couch. "You may explain." They said looking at me and my unnies. We stayed quiet.

I looked at my sisters and whispered "We have to make sure if he is my soulmate."

Jungkook pov

What eomma said made us all surprised. We knew that only those girls can give an answer. We went to Lisa's room and knocked, she opened the door and we sat on the couch. We asked them to explain but they stayed quiet looking worried.

Then I saw Lisa coming towards me and she took my hands, I looked at her with a confused face. But she did not care. She started looking at my hand for something. She turned to her unnies and nodded no.

"But how is that possible?" Jennie noona asked. "I don't know." Lisa said. "The queen won't be lying." Jisoo noona said.

"Hey! We are here. Speak in the way we can understand." I heard Taehyung hyung. We looked at them for clear explanation.

"What Queen said is a story that we actually read in a magic book which eomma gave us. In that book, it is written that Lisa was the daughter who had the power of six deities. We still can't believe this." Rose explained.

"So you are deities?" Jimin hyung asked. "We are?" Jennie noona asked herself. I understood that they did not know anything. They thought they were human but are deities.

"And Lisa is Jungkook's soulmate?" Jin hyung asked. "No, since her mark is not there." Jennie noona said. "Mark?" Jhope hyung asked.

"Yes, it was written that her soulmate would have this same mark." Jisoo noona said as she hold Lisa's hand and showed us the mark.

"Wait! Hold up. I have seen this before." Suga hyung said as he came near me and inspected me. "See, I told na." He said looking at the back of my neck. All of them ran towards me including Lisa and her unnies.

"So you both are soulmates." Rm hyung said. "So things have become much easier." Lisa said as she gave a high five to Rose with a cute smile. I chuckled. 

 ~Hey! I hope you are enjoying. Thank you so much for reading. Take care bye!!~