Part 3

Rose pov

After one week, Lisa came. We asked her a lot of questions but she did not answer. We both went to eomma while those boys who came with her sat in our living room with Jennie and Jisoo.

We went in eomma's room. She was tired and was laying on the bed. "Lisa, my daughter. You arrived." she said with a weak tone. "Yes eomma, How long can I stay away from you?" Lisa said.

"You could for a week." I said. "I am sorry, it was because of the situation." She answered. I understood that something happened and waited for her to explain. 

"I have to leave soon, I can't keep them waiting." she said. "Wait! Why are you leaving with them?" I asked confused. "I will explain but not now." she said. She is hiding something. How can she hide from her only Rose? 

"I am happy that you are alive." Eomma said and Lisa smiled. I will take my leave now or they will be angry. she said.

Author pov

They were about to leave when -

"Sorry, I can't let my little sister leave with some strangers." Jennie said as she glared at Taehyung.

"She did for a week." Jin said.  "Past is past we can't change but we don't want it to happen again." Jisoo said. "Unnie, I am safe. Don't worry." Lisa said.

"Lisa, you are really innocent and kind. But we are your unnie. We need to protect you." Jisoo said. "As you want to protect your sister, we want to protect our brother too. So please let her, we will reward you with anything." Suga said.

"We can't let her alone. We missed her so much and it is not safe too." Jennie said. "Ok, you may come with us." Rm said. 

"WHAT?" Came the voice of Jin, Jimin and Taehyung. "Isn't this one more than enough?" Jungkook asked Rm.

"We can't risk your life Jungkook. The three sisters were confused. what will happen to him if Lisa is not there. After a long nagging, everyone agreed as well as their eomma.

Suddenly a portal appeared in front of the girls. "What the heck?" was the thing that came from their mouths. They all entered in but the three sisters couldn't believe anything. They reached back to The vampire kingdom. 

"Wow! Is this a palace?" Rose asked with her mouth wide open. "Close your mouth or insects with will fly in. Jimin said. She closed her mouth glaring at him. 

"They will take you to your respective rooms." Rm said pointing towards Jin, jimin and taehyung. They rolled their eyes and took the girls to their rooms.

Jimin took Rose to her room, she was looking here and there amazed

                {This was her room}

                {This was her room}

She entered in "Wow! Is this really mine?" she asked. He hummed in response.