Chapter Six: Wow.

*Heejin's POV*

A/N: There's going to be a one-month time skip because the story needs it so keep that in mind.

As unlikely as it seemed, Hyunjin's plan actually turned out to be working just fine. I definitely did not expect people to fall for the "study sessions" facade, but my friends were more clueless than I thought. Not only did they not question the reason behind Hyunjin, who was a good student, asking me to tutor her in History, which was a subject we were both good at, they also never got interested in why the lessons took so long. 

"Your sessions always last for at least two hours. Hyunjin is so slow, it's embarrassing"- Sooyoung said to me when we were walking to our classes.

"To be honest with you"- I replied, deciding to play along with her- "it's not that she's slow, she just likes to be very precise about things. Maybe even too precise". 

"Well, I mean, she is a well-renowned perfectionist"- she replied. We walked in silence for a small distance until we came to the spot where we had to separate. She turned towards me and said: 

"I'm planning to throw something like a movie marathon tonight. Wanna attend?" 

"Why so suddenly?"- I asked, surprised at Sooyoung's sudden interest in movies.

"Oh... that doesn't matter"- she replied but, judging by her reaction, it definitely did matter. 

"What kind of movies are you going to be watching?". 

"Well, not a movie, actually... it's a tv show that I want to binge. It's called Nevertheless". 

She said this and then it immediately clicked for me. 

"Oh my god"- I said as I couldn't help but keep myself from smiling- "Jiwoo has been talking about the show for weeks now! I can't believe this, how whipped are you that you're willing to watch a show just to have something to talk about with her?"

"Shut up"- she said as she covered my mouth so I wouldn't be able to talk more- "that doesn't matter. Are you down to watch or not?".

"Fine, fine"- I said as I released myself from her grip, still giggling- "I'm down, we can do it together". 

"Okay then"- she said and slightly waved at me as she turned around and began to walk away. Suddenly, she stopped, turned around and said: "do not tell anyone about this". 

"Yes ma'am"- I replied and she walked away, clearly not fully believing my words. 

This day was the only day when my schedule wasn't heavy since I only had one class, but it also coincided with being the only class when no one I'm close friends with was with me. So, the lesson was always more awkward than the rest of them and felt much longer than the other ones. So, after it ended, I felt like I had been freed from some kind of solitary confinement. Knowing that everyone else had classes, I decided to walk to the library and do some part of my assignments to at least spend my time busy with something. 

When I walked in, I was met with the sight of the librarian, Hirai Momo, talking to one of the professors who, simultaneously, happened to be my history professor: Minatozaki Sana. Since the library door was quite loud, they immediately turned their heads when they saw me. 

"Oh, Heejin!"- the cheerful woman said as I was approaching them- "how are you today?". 

"Hi, Professor Minatozaki, Miss Hirai, I've been quite well today, what about you?". 

"Do you have to be that official, Heejin? You're not in class or anything"- Miss Hirai replied, leaning against the counter. 

"It's the etiquette, it doesn't matter if I'm in class or not"- I replied and both of them simultaneously sighed.