Then 2 figures suddenly emerged from thin air. seeing this shizu stood on guard. Then the figures appeared to be the ruler of the town.

Shizue pov

As I was enjoying the beauty of the town that rimuru-san and ciel-san had created, suddenly, two figures appeared in front of me. I didn't feel any disorder in space so, it's not teleportation, so I stood on guard.

Oh, it's just rimuru-san and ciel-san. Then I dropped my guard. I don't know why but, rimuru-san and ciel-san are powerful individuals I can just tell by looking at them. Even if their aura doesn't. still, I don't know why I feel comfortable around them.

"Say, what's troubling you, Shizue Izawa," Rimuru-san said.

W-What do they know who I am?. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore. She is worshipped as a goddess in this land. May she be an actual goddess.

I thought to tell the truth. After all, it's like a burden to me, I don't have anyone to share my feelings with. Then I started to tell about how I was summoned during a war, how I killed my first friend. a hero that saved me the one who embraced me in hard times, And about ifrit. Lastly those children.

"Oh, it's quite sad. That you don't have much time left. But still, do you intend to live in this world."

W-What, how can she increase my life span? As I thought she is a Goddess. But. I don't want to live in this rotten world anymore, I don't want to kill anyone again. I cannot..... I just wanted to have a normal life. With a loving parent, a supportive friend, a partner with who I can share my burdens.

"No need rimuru-san, my days are counted. I am happy that my death isn't in a rotten place, it's in this cheerful town. But I just wanted to see how my native land has become now and I wanted to experience normal life in my country."

It feels good. It has been a long since this feeling. To relieve the burden from the chest. Then suddenly a giant magic orb appeared floating in rimuru-san's hand. Then it started to show some very big buildings. Even bigger than the one Ingrassia.

It's like a modern civilised country.

"It's Japan. Once I visited your country. And I even had a friend there. You know. He was pretty nice. He also taught me about things called manga." Rimuru-san said.

Oh, rimuru-san can travel to different universes. She is precisely a travel-holic Goddess, hehe! I'm so jealous of rimuru-san. She can go to Japan anytime she wants.

Then rimuru-san touched the upper part of my forehead and pulled something out. Suddenly, my body became weak. It was ifrit, he was in rimuru-san's hand. More precisely his neck was in rimuru-san's hand. Then for the first time, I saw pure terror in ifrit's eyes.

He was like pleading for rimuru-san's mercy. But he couldn't talk or move. Rimuru-san's didn't talk or do anything, only looked into ifrits eyes. Even I was scared, I didn't feel any aura, still, my instincts are pleading me to leave this place.

3rd person pov

"Ifrit, any last words."

"I., I... Jus-st... Want to ask for... great-t ones..... M-Mercy....."

"If you want to apologise, apologise to Shizue, not me."

"Shizu... I ask for your forgiveness."

Then a large shockwave was spread throughout the area destroying many trees. After a while, after the smoke has disappeared, we can see the ifrit on the ground, rimuru's foot on his face, ifrit with barely any
consciousness, something is stopping him from going unconscious, what it is?

Goddess rimuru (Ciel x rimuru)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara