Shizue Izawa

( A|N. So, first of all, I would like to apologise to all my readers for delaying the chapter. You see, my exams were going on. Now I am free, as compensation, I am going to try to upload each chapter in two days. I guess will try.

Okay, now on to the chapter,)

3rd person pov

After a while, rimuru and the adventurer party teleported to the town. Some hobgoblins and goblinas were waiting for rimuru. As rimuru was not around the town.

When they saw rimuru, they immediately bowed and,

"Welcome back rimuru-sama."

Then suddenly a figure emerged. She was looking the same as rimuru but with some differences. Seeing these all-party members were shocked.

"Master, who are these humans."

"Oh, it's just some adventurers passing by, they were in trouble so I decided to help them."

"I am Ellen, a sorcerer"

"I am kaval, party leader"

"I am gido, an exceptional close combatant."

(A|N idk whts gido's ability)

"Shizu."

Now our ciel, thought that master isn't that kind of person who will simply help the random strangers. It has to be either an ally or a friend. So ciel thought that they must be on the masters suspect list. They don't seem to be bad persons.

"Ho, sorry for my rudeness, I am ciel and I am rimuru-sama's wife." Ciel introduced gracefully.

They were surprised once more. They thought they were twins or something like that. Moreover, they were the same gender. And top of that why she is calling her, 'master'.

'Rimuru is the reason, why we are still single.' Thought both kaval and gido at the same time. Looking at their female teammates. They both were looking at rimuru and ciel with cupid in their eyes.

"Oh yes, rigurd prepare some nice lunch for them."

"Yes, rimuru-sama."

"Please, follow me, I will guide you to the table."

"O-Oh kay.."

After that, the adventurer party was guided to the dining hall. They all were surprised by the hospitality and city. After all, no monster can build something like this without any prior knowledge.

Then they served some delicious cooking and started to eat, they were so hungry that they asked the waiter for 3rd round. Then rimuru entered with ciel. All waiters bowed and started to leave, But the 3 hasn't noticed rimuru's appearance yet. Some were angry that they were disrespecting their goddesses. But rimuru remained silent. As she expected this.

After all of them left rimuru spoke,

"Ahem, pardon our intrusion, have you enjoying your time here."

"O-Oh rimuru-san (munch!) ciel-san, sorry we didn't notice you."

"it's not a problem. Ellen."

Then their talk started. honestly, it was quite fun for rimuru. She gained some useful information and some fun leisure talk. They mostly ranted about the fuze, their guild master. Well after the meal they decided to stay because it was late.

After that, the 3 were quite enjoying their stay in town. Except one, shizu. Because she doesn't have much more time to live but, she has too many regrets. But now She was sitting on the edge of the cliff, solely enjoying the beauty of the city the rimuru had created.