Dreams 🍋

His steel-blue eyes hovered above you as his hand slowly trailed up your bare thigh. You inhaled sharply as you felt an electric current run through your skin. He nuzzled your neck, leaving soft tender kisses down your throat, bringing you that much closer to ecstasy. You inhaled deeply as he gently sunk his teeth into your sensitive skin, continuing his trail of kisses and bites until he reached your chest. Your eyes fluttered and you mouth hung agape, still processing the pleasure he was able to give you without even removing his clothes. His eyes rose to meet yours, asking if it was ok to proceed. You needed more of him, you craved what was to come. You nodded and he slid his fingers under your bra straps, gently sliding them down your shoulders. He pushed the cups of your bra down to your ribcage, revealing your breasts to him. His lips traced your sternum, as his hands reached behind your back to unclip your bra. He pulled it off you and tossed it on the floor. He hovered over you, drinking in your body, the body that was just waiting for him to touch and please it.

"Fuck you're beautiful." he sighed. He leaned his head back down and flicked one of your nipples with his tongue. His mouth wrapped around your hard nipple, and he began to softly suck on it. His hand cupped your other breast, squeezing it and gently pinching your nipple. He groaned into your breasts, and you could feel how hard he was against your thigh. His cock was begging to be released, begging to be buried deep within you. You lowered your hand to rub his length through his pants, but he stopped you. Grabbing your wrist, he pinned your hand above your head and lowered his forehead to yours.

"Be patient, sweetheart. I want to take care of you first." he said right before lowering his lips to meet yours. Your lips moved in sync, and he moved his hand down to cup your cheeks, deepening the kiss. He gently nipped your bottom lip, causing you to whimper. He ran his teeth over your lip, granting himself more access to your mouth. Once your mouth had opened for him, he slid his tongue inside. He massaged your tongue with his while his hand softly grazed down your body until it reached the top of your underwear. He slowly slid his hand over your clothed pussy, feeling just how excited he made you.

"Fuck, Y/N..." he groaned. "You're this wet already?"

"Just for you, Levi. Only for you." you sighed, longing for him to slip his fingers under that thin piece of cotton that separated his hands from your heat.

"Only what for me?" he said, his voice suddenly becoming very feminine.

You quickly sat up. You were in your bed, Levi wasn't there. You turned your head to see Sasha standing next to your bed, a puzzled expression on her face.

"You okay, Y/N? You're all red and sweaty." she observed. Your heart was racing, and you tried to calm yourself down, hoping to not draw attention to your flustered state.

"I'm...uh..I'm fine, Sasha. Just a weird dream." you gulped.

"I'll say. You were moaning and saying some pretty weird shit." she replied.

"What did you hear?" you asked, embarrassment creeping over you.

"I dunno: something something something only for you." she shrugged. You breathed a sigh of relief. You were out of the woods...for now. Shit. You and Levi hadn't even done anything yet and you were already under his spell. Hopefully no more sex dreams in the future even though it was incredible, and you couldn't even begin to imagine what it would really be like when he touched you.

You got out of bed and headed to your shared closet to get dressed. You pulled on your white uniform pants and white button down. You placed your brown ODM skirt around your hips and then pulled on your boots. Sasha was already dressed so she had sat herself down on your bed, eating an apple that she got from God knows where. You picked up a hairbrush that was sitting on your nightstand and ran it through your bedhead, clearly tousled up from your nocturnal fantasies. You felt around for a hair tie, none to be found.

"Hey Sash, do you have an extra hair tie?" you asked. She got up, still munching on her apple, and headed to her own nightstand. She picked up a small hair tie and came over to you, reaching for your hand. She clasped your hand in hers and gently sat the tie in your palm.

"Only for you...Levi." she smirked.

"SASHA!" you screamed, and she ran to the door and out into the hallway. You groaned and rubbed your temples. At least you could trust Sasha to keep her mouth shut. Sasha was many things, but she was a good friend and knew where the line was. You grabbed your scout jacket and headed out the door. 

You stormed down the halls, searching for Sasha. You knew exactly where you'd find her, in the dining hall, and you wanted to at least get a little revenge before training. You were going to take a shortcut through one of the large conference rooms the higher ups used for meetings. It had one door near your dorm and one that opened near the dining hall. You ripped the knob open and darted into the room. As soon as you made your way into the room, you ran right into something, or someone. You were about to fall backwards, but a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"Just can't stop falling for me, hey Y/N?" Levi smirks at you. You try and catch your breath, but Levi's grip on your waist is making it impossible. You were about to say something, but he acts fast and backs you up into a wall.

"Hmm...not as confident as we were last night, are we?" he says, leaning into your ear. You can feel his breath on your neck. Shit. This is actually happening. This isn't a dream.

"Speak up. I know that dirty little mouth can talk, cadet." he snapped and nipped your earlobe. You moaned loudly, relishing in the slight pain.

"I had a dream about you this morning." you panted, slowly re-gaining your confidence.

"What kind of dream?" he asked, looking at you and raising an eyebrow. You raised your hand and ran your fingers through his silky, black hair. You grasped his head, feeling his undercut prickling your skin. He hummed, loving your caress.

"Well..." you began. "We were in bed...". He nodded, urging you to continue.

"I was in nothing but my bra and panties...". Levi groaned, picturing your womanly curves in next to nothing.

"You were kissing me. My lips, my neck, my tits. And then you slowly reached down..." you took his hand in yours, moving it down your body and placing it between your thighs. Levi inhaled sharply and placed his forehead against yours. But as soon as you had placed his hand over your arousal, you pulled it away. He furrowed his brow, confused and frustrated.

"But I woke up and that's where the dream ended." you shrugged. "Guess I'll never know what would have happened..." you gave him a coy smile and started to pull yourself away from him, but he grabbed you by your hips and pressed you even harder into the wall.

"I don't know about you, but I'd really like to know what happened next." He moved his hand back to your core and stared deeply into your eyes. You bit your lip and nodded, telling him to proceed. He slowly started rubbing you through your pants, his stormy eyes still piercing yours, watching for every reaction your body would give him. Fuck it felt good. His fingers expertly ran up and down your slit, following the seam of your pants. His other hand caressed your cheek.

"Does that feel good, Y/N?" he asked, tenderly. You were at a loss for words, all you could do was nod and whimper.

"That won't do. Use your words, cadet." he shook his head and pulled his fingers away.

"Fuck that feels so good." you moaned as he brought his hand back to your pussy and continued rubbing your clit.

"Who makes you feel good, Y/N? Who is making that little pussy of yours throb right now?" he asked, picking up the pace as his fingers circled your clit.

"You, Captain." you grunted, barely able to get your words out.

"That's right, princess." he said and kissed your cheek. You were nearing your climax and he pressed his fingers against your cunt with more force, making you cry out in pleasure. He placed his hand over your pussy, cupping it and feeling the warmth of your orgasm.

"Good girl." he sighed into your ear. He held you up as you recovered, gently rubbing your shoulders, and bringing you down from your orgasm.

"Levi..." you gasped, trying to regain your composure.

"I'll see you at training, cadet." he smirked. He let go of your shoulder and walked towards the door. He took one last glance at you, savouring you in this state and then left for the dining hall.