He and Natalie always, almost all the damn time taunt Mrs.Jeon or Jungkook..But mostly Mrs.Jeon since Jungkook stays in Company most of the hours..Still that doesn't change the fact that how harsh words Taehyung throws at Jungkook, everytime he says something to insult Jungkook, you could clearly see the hurt in his eyes…

You never thought that one misunderstanding would change Taehyung to this extent that he would start hating his own family.. Maybe Natalie is manipulating him but he is not a kid who would get trapped by someone's sugar-coat words..At this point, he is the one at fault.You tried to make him realize his mistake but to no avail..

Sighing, you walked back to your room.

Time skips - 

Jungkook got ready for the reception party and looked at his reflection in the mirror for the last time.He smiled and looked over your direction who is busy arranging the accessories.He smiled at his choice of dress which looks perfect on you, maroon colour long gown with V neck which hugged your curves perfectly.

"I will take 15 more minutes, you can go downstairs" You said after noticing his gaze on you.He cleared his throat and looked away right after you made eye contact with him.

"Why are you sweating? Do you have a fever? Or are you nervous because of the reception?" You asked, he shook his head indicating a 'no' but he couldn't ignore the fact that his palms became sweaty and he is indeed nervous but not because of the reception..

You got off the bed and approached him.."Are you sure you are fine?" You asked.He couldn't stop himself from getting lost in your eyes which shows so much concern for him.

"The function will go smoothly, stop over thinking" You said softly and lightly pat his shoulder, showing him a reassuring smile.He found himself bringing his hand closer to your face  gently to tug the few strands of hairs behind your ear which were covering your face.

His finger trailed down to the length of your hairs, feeling your soft hairs against his fingers.His eyes travelled down along with his fingers which were to reach your chest or to be exact your breasts.You grabbed his wrist with wide eyes, his eyes snapped back at you making him realize what he was just doing.

He pulled his hand away and stepped back, panicking.What the hell got into him to do something like this? He mentally slapped himself.

He looked around and quickly grabbed the notepad from the nightstand and scribbled something on it.He handed you the paper and rushed out of the room.His face was completely red and his heart thumped loudly against his chest.

You looked at the paper and sigh..

"I'm really sorry" was written on it..You placed the note back on the table and continued getting ready.

Jungkook walked past Taehyung's room but stopped after hearing Taehyung's words.He looked inside the room since the door was left open and realized Taehyung was talking to himself while looking at the mirror.

"Y/n-ah, how long will we hide this from Jungkook?" Taehyung said and brushed his hairs back, revealing his forehead.A cocky smirk appeared on his lips as he watched Jungkook's reflection in the mirror.

"What are you looking for?" Taehyung asked, turning to approach Jungkook who looked lost in his thoughts..What did Taehyung mean? 

"Jungkook-ah, you are my brother and I am saying this for your benefit.. Don't get your hopes high with this marriage because y/n loves me and always will..Her love for me will never fade, no matter how much you try to get her attention.She only pity you just because you can't talk but in the end you are nothing but a burden to her.

She came to me when you were out with mom and you know what we did? Last night she confessed that she still loves me and can never get over me..She kissed me with much eagerness and love that I craved..We both didn't stop

"You are lying" Jungkook gestured.. Taehyung laughed and lightly pat Jungkook's cheeks.

"Wake up Brother, wake up and face reality.. Believe it or not, y/n and I made love yet again" Taehyung unbuttoned his shirt and showed him the visible nail marks on his shoulder which he got in the morning while you were trying to push him away. Well it give him a very good opportunity to use this to create misunderstanding between you and Jungkook.

Taehyung smirked proudly seeing Jungkook's pale face and shut the door at his face..

Time skips - You walked downstairs and smiled at the guests.You greeted all the guests and realized Jungkook is nowhere to be seen.He cane downstairs before you then where is he? You wouldn't give it much thought if Jungkook wasn't a sensitive person.You are worried because last time when some guests indirectly insulted Jungkook, he got all insecure.

You find Mrs.Jeon and ask her if she has seen Jungkook but she shook her as a 'no' . You both started searching for Jungkook but he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey love, you look beautiful" You turned around feeling his hot breath on your shoulder blade.Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Taehyung stop it" You pushed him away and looked around to find some guests looking in your direction.He did it purposely..You clenched your fist and turned to walk to the other direction but he held your wrist, preventing you from leaving..

He pulled you back and rest his chin on your shoulder.."Don't leave me Love" He turned you around in a swift motion.All the time, that nickname used to flutter your heart but it aches now..The way he is behaving, makes you feel disgusted.

The music was playing in the background while other couples also joined.. Taehyung tried to intervine his fingers with yours but you yanked your hand away.He placed his hand on your waist and swayed his body along with yours..

You looked around and watched the couples dancing and enjoying each other's warmth but here you are in the arms of the person you love but you feel only pain..It reminds you of the countless times you both dances like this and then the night before the wedding where he promised so many things but broke all of them without thinking twice.

He hurt you yet you can't get rid of the feelings..It hurts so badly..Why can't everything be normal..Why..? Your eyes brimmed with tears as you looked into his eyes.

"Y/n….he— Taehyung couldn't complete his words as he felt his throat tightening..He himself don't understand what is wrong with him...All he could think about is you, only you and most of time he doesn't even remember anything..He doesn't remember what he has done, what he is doing and why..

Is he hurting you? He wiped the tear which rolled down your cheek.. 

"Let's change partners!" Someone shouted from the guests.. Taehyung doesn't want to let go of you but someone already pulled you away from him.You cleared your throat and danced a little with the man until he spinned you around causing you to bump into a hard chest whose arms wrapped around you securely, preventing you from falling.

You looked up and locked your eyes with his familiar doe ones.

"Jungkook" You whispered.He held your hand and placed it on his shoulder, swaying your body to the slow beat of the music.

"Where were you?" You asked, he stared down at your hand and interlocked his fingers with yours.You were really confused with his sudden change of mood.Is he still embarrassed because of what happened in the room?

You both danced quietly and it was really awkward.A pairs of eyes were watching you both with burning jealousy and anger.Jungkook stared into your eyes and you stared back confusedly.His hand caress your waist as he leans his face closer to yours and in blink of an eye, his lips moved dangerously closer to yours.